Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Recommended massage in Pattaya?

Liked

Recommended massage in Pattaya?

Twenty-odd years ago I regularly visited the Adam and Eve massage place in Pattaya, going there again a few times after it was relocated and renamed as Madame Ed's. I really enjoyed both the selection of masseurs and the famous "B massage" in which one was bathed by the boy and then given a full naked-body-on-naked-body rubdown plus happy ending.

Since then I've concentrated on the go-go bars but, as they become fewer in number, I think it's time to explore the massage option once more. The location of Madame Ed's - if it's still there - is a bit of a hike, so I'm looking for alternative recommendations from those with more up-to-date knowledge of Pattaya massage businesses.

I am looking for places where:

1. There's a good selection of masseurs who are on the masculine side from a physical point of view
    2. Staff are happy to engage in physical interaction beyond the massage itself
    3. The place is clean and with good security for valuables

I'd also be grateful for advice on what constitutes an acceptable tip for the masseur these days.

Many thanks in advance for your help.

"The fruits of peace and tranquility... are the greatest goods... while those of its opposite, strife, are unbearable evils. Hence we ought to wish for peace, to seek it if we do not already have it, to conserve it once it is attained, and to repel with all our strength the strife which is opposed to it. To this end individual[s]... and in even greater degree groups and communities are obliged to help one another... from the bond or law of human society." [Marsilio dei Mainardini (c.1275-1342), Defensor Pacis]

2. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (April 19th, 2017)

Liked

Re: Recommended massage in Pattaya?

Marsilius:
    I've always found Royal House to be very good both in terms of boys available and service although most boys don't get there until the afternoon. It's located down a side street to the left of Tukom opposite JJ Pub.

Liked

Thanks, arsenal. What's the acceptable tip there?

Does anyone else have other recommendations?
    "The fruits of peace and tranquility... are the greatest goods... while those of its opposite, strife, are unbearable evils. Hence we ought to wish for peace, to seek it if we do not already have it, to conserve it once it is attained, and to repel with all our strength the strife which is opposed to it. To this end individual[s]... and in even greater degree groups and communities are obliged to help one another... from the bond or law of human society." [Marsilio dei Mainardini (c.1275-1342), Defensor Pacis]

Liked

Marsilius:
    For a naked boy with a one hour massage and kissing 1000 is pretty acceptable but if smoking is involved then a bit more is probably fair. Except at Scamdick where the boys expect more and more and more so I would simply avoid the place.

6. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (April 19th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

geez....for a 1000 I would expect more than kissing...not that i kiss them...

8. User who gave Like to post:

1moRussian (April 21st, 2017)

Liked

My pricing is correct as of about three weeks ago. Perhaps Sexual Deviant can tell us which place he visited.
    😟

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Sorry I'm with Latin on this one - certainly in Pattaya anyway - to me a massage with a fuck or whatever thrown in at the end is basically a short time gig - 1000 is enough ( plus the massage shops fee of course on top ) and yes IF the guy ACTUALY gave you a great massage or maybe a one or one and a half hour super massage and not just the usual rub 14 litres of oil all over your back trick and a quick pull then PERHAPS a genuine small 100 or 200 baht thanks that was nice tip on top or that would be ok if I intended to come back - but I don't think I probably ever have done that mind - otherwise to me too the 1000 is about right - and I've also never had anyone complain or raise an eyebrow about that rate when it was handed over either I should add.

11. 2 Users gave Like to post:

1moRussian (April 21st, 2017), christianpfc (April 19th, 2017)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    geez....for a 1000 I would expect more than kissing...not that i kiss them...

Kissing a massage boy? Yuck.......why?
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

Blue House near Tukom suits me. 500 Baht for a basic oil massage and the boy will certainly expect at least 1000 Baht tip, I think it's actually stated somewhere. I asked one of the guys what a sign written in Thai on the wall of the room said. He replied with a big grin "No fucking!". As that's what we'd just been doing it amused us both. The rooms have en-suite showers and the whole place is nice and clean. A few guys moved here from Narcissus in Boys Town when that changed hands at Christmas.

14. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (April 19th, 2017)

Liked

I thought this is another "I don't know anything! Too lazy to goole. Tell me everything?" topic, but your questions make sense.

I can second recommendation for Royal House, based on one visit. The downside is that most masseurs are inside, I prefer them all to sit outside so I can browse while passing.

1000 Baht tip for happy ending always well received (no fucking, oil and condom don't go well together.)

I have been to several of the all-male massages around Tuk-Com, and can't recommend or advice against any of them. All pretty much the same. Most important is the boy.

Whereas in Bangkok there is one place with boys ok, massage and happy ending ok, but only cold water in shower.