Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: FREQUENT ... aka ... KOMMENTARIAT ... BOYGENIUS

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Re: FREQUENT ... aka ... KOMMENTARIAT ... BOYGENIUS

Quote Originally Posted by fountainhall View Post
    There is a growing correspondence in the Pattaya Go-go Bars thread about this loathsome poster. It's time that thread got back to the much more enjoyable things in life and a thread opened where members can provide further opinions oaths poster.
    This whole thread started with these disingenuous comments. Your motives in starting this thread had nothing to do with your concern for the distraction of another thread, and everything to do with your desire to govern this board. In this action you follow a447. Both of you had my respect at various times, but, for what it's value may or may not be, both of you have lost my respect with your attempts to muzzle others, for personal reasons.

This board is ungovernable, and if it was governed by anyone it would be by the moderator/owner(for better for worse, in sickness and in health).

Thank heavens for that, because it is that freedom which has given this board it's unique nature, over many years. If you can't accept that, move on.

2. 5 Users gave Like to post:

Dax (April 17th, 2017), Manforallseasons (April 17th, 2017), Smiles (April 17th, 2017), Surfcrest (April 17th, 2017), Tintin (April 17th, 2017)

Banned
    Liked

Right, so the lines of descent according to Surfcrest are (1) boygenyus ... kommentariat ... frequent, and (2) The Colonel ... homintern .... BeachedBunny. The second line has died out, inexplicably?

And now the prefects are arguing: "Your list of posters to ban is bigger than my list of posters to ban"

I don't think I've had this much fun since Hedda proposed the Hydra hypothesis

Liked

Frequent and fun In the same sentence. A rarely seen combination.

Liked

Guys, you have filled up 5 pages on a subject that is really none of your business, regardless of which viewpoint you hold.

So, if you have a beef about another poster, write to Surfie and make your point. If Surfie agrees, he will act on it; if he does not, he won't. Stop trying to 'force' him to your viewpoint; thousands of reiterations of a single viewpoint matter not a jot. It is his blog and he runs it as he sees fit.

If anyone cannot live with that, then it is time for that individual to leave and find another blog to haunt
    [i][color=#0000FF]"One day our descendants will think it incredible that we paid so much attention to things like the amount of melanin in our skin, or the shape of our eyes, or our gender, instead of the unique identities of each of us as complex human beings."
    ~ Franklin Thomas[/color][/i]

6. 5 Users gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (April 17th, 2017), christianpfc (April 19th, 2017), Dax (April 18th, 2017), Surfcrest (April 17th, 2017), Tintin (April 17th, 2017)

Liked

Well said Yraen.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent
    Right, so the lines of descent according to Surfcrest are.....

I think Surfcrest must have got confused around the time that Thonglor55 appeared on the scene.

9. 2 Users gave Like to post:

frequent (April 17th, 2017), Surfcrest (April 17th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    Right, so the lines of descent according to Surfcrest are (1) boygenyus ... kommentariat ... frequent, and (2) The Colonel ... homintern .... BeachedBunny. The second line has died out, inexplicably?

I don't think I've had this much fun since Hedda proposed the Hydra hypothesis
    I think we both know Stephen is no longer with us. Quite fortunately though, I recall a time once when he posted a photo of you in your spat over which Pub had the best smelling plastic over the seats. I seem to recall this enraged you and possibly got The Colonel banned...and I was able to save a copy before jinks took it down. Oh the fun of yesteryear!

I believe Hedda was not that far off the mark, as Donald Trump has now discovered about Area 51.

Surfcrest

11. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (April 17th, 2017)

Liked

The picture emerging of Latins' little arsewipe Freaky over the last few days has been worth the price of admission alone. Old, bitter, saggy arsed (due to over use in the past I understand) , pedantic, a little dim witted and now arguing over 'which pub has the best smelling plastic.' Who'd like an evening out with him? Form an orderly queue please gentlemen.

HAHAHA.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Surfcrest View Post
    I think we both know Stephen is no longer with us. Quite fortunately though, I recall a time once when he posted a photo of you in your spat over which Pub had the best smelling plastic over the seats. I seem to recall this enraged you and possibly got The Colonel banned...and I was able to save a copy before jinks took it down. Oh the fun of yesteryear!

I believe Hedda was not that far off the mark, as Donald Trump has now discovered about Area 51.

Surfcrest
    Thank God that mystery has been cleared up, Surfcrest. You're forever in my debt (is that what I mean?)

** fountainhall warning: post may include irony **

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...arseHole.....no matter what u do know that u r loved....