Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: FREQUENT ... aka ... KOMMENTARIAT ... BOYGENIUS

Liked

Re: FREQUENT ... aka ... KOMMENTARIAT ... BOYGENIUS

Secual Deviant is but one. Frequent and MFAS and Latin and Sglad and Sugagrandpa...any I missed. Perhaps I'm next for a purge.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I expected better from you, arsenal. You are dealing in fiction and myth. Find any post prior to February 20 when I at any time ever suggested sglad and sugargradpa be banned. That is utter nonsense. Unlike two other posters who immediately wrote they suspected a troll. And even you wrote you were not entirely sure -

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    The initial suspicion has gone and we have acquired another young member of the board. Halle-fucking-lujah.
    For your information, sugargrandpa made no post since December and it was his one post on February 20 this year which Surfcrest pounced on. It was that post that made SURFCREST realise that sglad and sugargrandpa were a hydra. I had nothing to do with that.

Yes I laid a trap - but I never informed any member or owner or posted that I was doing so until after the event.
    Last edited by fountainhall; April 16th, 2017 at 13:32.

Liked

It's an unwinable war. The Vietnam conflict of gayboardland unless you deploy the nuclear option.

Liked

Really don't know why the discussion is still going on.

Founty (rightly or wrongly) has a problem with Frequent and wants him hung, drawn and quartered.

Surfy (the guy who pays the bills) won't play along.

End of story surely?

Personally I found some of the characters who have been dredged up in this debate (Homintern/The Colonel etc) much more fun than the mostly bland contributions we get these days. There's really only NIrish who can raise a titter - and ChristianPFC (unintentionally)

5. 5 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (April 16th, 2017), Brad the Impala (April 17th, 2017), christianpfc (April 17th, 2017), Dax (April 16th, 2017), Smiles (April 16th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    It's an unwinable war.
    How so? You make an accusation that is not true. So you merely continue as though you are as innocent as . . . well, frequent!

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    Founty (rightly or wrongly) has a problem with Frequent and wants him hung, drawn and quartered.

Surfy (the guy who pays the bills) won't play along.

End of story surely?
    Scotty hits the nail on the head. Time to end all. Götterdämmerung.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    But if boygenyus and The Colonel feuded and then The Colonel became homintern and homintern became kommentariat, and frequent = kommentariat = boygenyus?? That doesn't add up
    It doesn’t add up, because that is not what I wrote. I never suggested homintern became kommentariat…aka you. It may make you feel good to mistake yourself for homintern, but homintern was much, much smarter than you. He forever always had the upper hand against you, simply because he was smarter…and you’re not. He was more of a cunt than you…but you’ve had plenty of time to catch up now haven’t you?

Quote Originally Posted by fountainhall View Post
    As far as posters and banning them is concerned, I still completely fail to understand how anyone who is banned can then be invited back. Banning by accident on the face of it seems a bit of an oxymoron! If that is the case, why not another general amnesty and have Khortose and Kjun12 back? Yes, Surfcrest has given his reasons but I find them tenuous at best! He then says there is no mechanism for lynching other members. If there is not, then I suggest that there has to be – even though I believe the word lynch is wholly inaccurate in this context.
    That is indeed, precisely what I did. Kjun12 is now known as Marti and Khor tose is a regular poster again. Only Timmberty remains on the banned list.
    Quote Originally Posted by fountainhall View Post
    And that is my fear for this forum. By permitting members to hurl personal insults at each other (yes, I include myself in that group) and to do so time after time after time inevitably makes it into, for the time being, a mildish bitchboard clone. Someone has to step in and lay down some sort of law that prevents what is generally a small group of posters from ruining the reading experience of others. The occasional admonition won’t work – and this forum does not even have that!
    Members have been hurling insults at each other here going right back to the beginning. The other forums are where members would go if they couldn’t take the heat in the kitchen. It’s been going on like that here for a very, very long time. I’m certainly not here to change that.
    In fact, it is much tamer today than it has ever been before.
    People aren’t leaving the forums because of frequent. The industry is changing. The customer base that supports the bars in Thailand and the forums that tell the stories of those bar exploits are shrinking. I see tons of boys now online, posting their numbers…finding new ways of hooking up. The economic situation in Thailand has been constantly improving with a growing middle class and few boys in the lower class structure willing to make an income this way with the pressures of social media. The global situation has changed, not the same people are traveling to Thailand and our group is thinning out with age, over time.
    This is the Twilight of the Sex industry in Thailand and possibly around the globe. We can go mopping around about it, or seize the moment (As many of us did in the 80’s, 90’s and later) and make the most of what is still here.

Surfcrest

8. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (April 16th, 2017), Brad the Impala (April 17th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Surfcrest View Post
    ..This is the Twilight of the Sex industry in Thailand and possibly around the globe. We can go mopping around about it....
    I agree on the first point and the last time I remember having to do any mopping (both arms dripping jizz) was emerging from Krazy Pub in Sunee in the early 2000's

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

fountainhall addresses the BORED membership.....https://youtu.be/fn3uYkzYrno
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

Sorry for my limited English. I will try to write short for to avoid misunderstanding.

Situation is funny. A lot of words "do this" or "do that", and no one offer "lets do this or that". Do you feel lack of moderation? Ok, then take moder's position and do it in accordance of board's rules. Anybody? No one? I see...
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

12. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (April 16th, 2017), christianpfc (April 17th, 2017)

Liked

Surfcrest says that Frequent isn't even very good at being a cunt. Seriously Freaky is there nothing that you can do well? Haha.

14. User who gave Like to post:

Surfcrest (October 22nd, 2019)