List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: What are you doing for Songkran?

Liked

Re: What are you doing for Songkran?

Alas, poor NIrish! I knew him, Horatio: he went from 5 times a night to 5 miles an hour!

Requiescat In Pace.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Ha alas I can only confirm that that is indeed true - on several levels ! :-)

My boating trip was certainly fun but as Skipper I should have factored in a few key facts first before casting off the lines - firstly that my 26 year old Asian BF had never been on a small boat before never mind acted as first mate, cook and bottle washer, so when I was guiding us in to moor against a pontoon in a somewhat brisk wind and us blowing off sideways I SHOULD have explained to him about how cleats work and how just running a rope around one once, then not securing it and instantly walking away to the other way ( as the first one instantly came off again and almost blew us into other boats) wasn't great - and after me (perhaps) shouting "GRAB THE BLOODY ROPE' ( before it became wrapped around my propellor) I received a 26 year old reply of "fuck this, I can't do this, I don't like it, I'm not doing this anymore" ! - Thankfully he realised my 'Just grab that Effing rope" was more important and we got away with it.

Likewise and oh more of the joys of dating a younger guy as the next day and at his request I intentionally moored us on an isolated island away from any pubs ( on Easter Monday no less ! ) we went for a nice long forest walk, however my temper was then tested as after walking him round an old Abbey and church building and my pointing out a load of "interesting" facts and showing him gravestones that were over 400 years old I then stood and watched him take his hundredth "instagram" shot of "me in an Abbey`' and "me at an old gravestone" etc and when I finally cracked and said " Here. come LOOK at this as you haven't even read one of these inscriptions yet" I got a 'Look I'm on snapchat and sending my friend these pics, I just don't care about that stuff ( that he was happily snap chatting away pics of himself "looking at! " Grrr - so apparently the younger generation is all about being SEEN to care and look smart but not ACTUALLY give a fuck - hmm ok, lesson learned......

Or then him later that same night returning back to boat ( to pick up his camera of course) and then losing the entire keys to both the main door and also the engine starter key of the boat ( ( which was attached to a massive floating ball thing making it almost impossible to loose - unless you're Asian it seems !) with him then being dispatched to follow his footsteps to find them - so, after 30 minutes of no joy I then started to get texts saying how it was all of course MY fault as I should have known to take the keys off him as I should have KNOWN that he was going to loose them ! So then as he hadn't found them I too started retracing our steps and of course found the keys sitting on a wall right beside where we were sat and where he'd already checked and walked straight past not 20 minutes earlier ! SO, yes that was all my faulty too it seems ( he didn't get away with that argument for long though I assure you !)

So, yes, our trip WAS fun and no one died, but it DID remind me that I AM dating a 26 year old ASIAN guy - so as I've said before - be careful what you wish for guys as sometimes reality can be a bit TOO real and maybe being in Pattaya playing water just may have been the easier option all round - oh and to top it all, I didn't even get a bloody shag the entire trip and was in bed (exhausted from the fresh air and so quite happy about that ) by about 11pm each evening !! :-) Alas I'm a mere shadow of my former self it seems ! Mind you, I'm going to Bkk, Pattaya and Bali alone in July so I've a funny feeling I might be ok again and full recovered again by then I think :-)
    Last edited by Nirish guy; April 19th, 2017 at 15:57.

3. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Aux1010 (April 20th, 2017), fountainhall (April 19th, 2017)

Liked

Ah the constant taking of pics of everything from a fucking sandwich (which first has to be carefully placed to its best artistic advantage, with any accompaniments such as a glass of coke tastefully arranged around it) rings a bell. I recently spent 10 days experiencing that.

Not only that but I got driven into the countryside to hang about whilst a hired professional photographer took about 250 photographs of said BF in various artistic poses (for no good reason that I could discern) - which together with hiring the photographer and the travel, took up half a day which I'd rather have spent drinking beer. No doubt as a sop it was insisted I be in about 20 of these photographs which (when I saw the results) frankly just spoiled the other 230

5. User who gave Like to post:

Nirish guy (April 19th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

To be fair the photography of food thing along with as you say the careful placing of all thought to be important items around it ( except me usually) is such a daily part of our lives I hardly even notice it now and actually find myself setting up the shot for him as I set his food down in front of him this days ! Thankfully as a lot of them are also captioned "dinner prepared for me by my wonderful BF" etc and as he does post pics of me occasionally I don't mind as I'm waiting someday on walking into a bar in the SE Asia only to hear - AHHHH you're that great cook ( I'm not) / super BF ( even less so) from Ireland - come here immediately as I must SO just fuck you at once ( fine says I as it would be bad manners not too !)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    ...on Masterchef US season 3 I think it was, Chritine went out to win the entire competition, and she'd blind as a bat. She won it though, including $250,000 USD, her own cookbook, and now even has her own cooking show on cable TV.
    Indeed. I wouldn't even have thought of googling "blind cook", but now that you beat me to it, here she is:
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christine_H%C3%A0
    Learn something new every day.

Liked

NIrish: If you think that a few (filched) pics of some boats and a couple of photos of some food somewhere are going to satisfy Minimee that you were actually cruising down the Shannon then you've got another think coming. Minimum requirement is at least 3 receipts, mooring fee slips, booking confirmation e-mails, telephone records and a small piece of cloth from inside the boat. Thank you in advance for your co-operation in this matter.

Liked

I had to smuggle a fucking thistle in my knickers all the way to Thailand so it could be photographed sticking out a check bin @ Oscars - how come NIrish gets off so lightly?

Liked

Because Inch High Private High Minimee wants to present a kinder, sweeter and fluffier image to his legions of supporters on this board and beyond.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Alas I fear the fly in the ointment here might be that I could care less as to what anyone thinks, cares or believes as to whether I was in fact there or not as I'm guessing that as far as holidays go that floating down the Shannon River isn't exactly high on many people's bucket lists!

I do actually have most if not all of the items listed as required above all to hand as presentable evidence should they be needed but unfortunately due to my above lack of giving a fuck as to what others such as MM think unfortunately I fear that they won't be being presented anytime soon :-)

I do on the other hand have a few pairs of used and totally wet through soiled and soggy underwear that I could take photographs of and post but as that would just back up a fairly normal dull weekend here I'm not quite sure what's to be gained from that .....perhaps if I'd a pic of those said items with me wearing them AND whilst wearing a Captains hat ringing a ships bell maybe that would suffice?? If so I'll be sure to get right on that straight away now..... or not ;-)
    Last edited by Nirish guy; April 19th, 2017 at 23:17.

Liked

You've been here long enough to know the rules NIrish. All soiled and soggy underwear should be sent to Sexual Deviant Latin.