Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: How crazy are you?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

How crazy are you?

This is something I've been thinking about lately. How crazy are you? I mean, what crazy things do you do in a normal day?

I seem to be getting more crazy as the weeks tick by, but not necessarily in a bad way. I used to be a very shy individual, but now I find myself breaking into a dance gig in the middle of the aisle while out grocery shopping. I always dance and sing at home now, which I never used to do. I'll just start dancing, and sing to Leo things like, "oooohhh baby, I love your way, everday..." or "you're beautiful, and you know it.... you KNOW IT", and so on. So if I am going crazy, at least it's a happy crazy, and not a "Trump crazy".

Not really too worried about it, and for now just passing it off as a ntural defense mechanism to keep depression at bay, because being blind is really fucken hard. I just hope it doesn't deterroriate further, that's all.

Anyway, so how crazy are you? What crazy things do you do to keep yourself happy, and living life?

e

2. User who gave Like to post:

stkyricesf (April 9th, 2017)