Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: How crazy are you?

Liked

How crazy are you?

This is something I've been thinking about lately. How crazy are you? I mean, what crazy things do you do in a normal day?

I seem to be getting more crazy as the weeks tick by, but not necessarily in a bad way. I used to be a very shy individual, but now I find myself breaking into a dance gig in the middle of the aisle while out grocery shopping. I always dance and sing at home now, which I never used to do. I'll just start dancing, and sing to Leo things like, "oooohhh baby, I love your way, everday..." or "you're beautiful, and you know it.... you KNOW IT", and so on. So if I am going crazy, at least it's a happy crazy, and not a "Trump crazy".

Not really too worried about it, and for now just passing it off as a ntural defense mechanism to keep depression at bay, because being blind is really fucken hard. I just hope it doesn't deterroriate further, that's all.

Anyway, so how crazy are you? What crazy things do you do to keep yourself happy, and living life?

e

2. User who gave Like to post:

stkyricesf (April 9th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: How crazy are you?

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    I find myself breaking into a dance gig in the middle of the aisle while out grocery shopping. I always dance and sing at home now, which I never used to do. I'll just start dancing, and sing to Leo things like, "oooohhh baby, I love your way, everday..." or "you're beautiful, and you know it.... you KNOW IT"
    I think you're only crazy for thinking that's crazy, all perfectly normal every day behaviour for most happy and settled people who don't give a fuck what anyone else thinks of them if you ask me. - myself included.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

....thats not crazy at all...just yesterday at the supermarket that " clap your hands if you'r happy" came on...and i dropped my basket and clapped my hands...didnt take long to have the whole aisle smiling and clapping their hands...I also talk to the self serve check out machine...when it belatedly tells me to place an item in the bag...I tell it I've already done so...
    Crazy is fucking a 17 year old in his back garden at night while his parents are 10 meters away in the lounge watching TV...parents are super religious and he has to be home by 9pm even on weekends....and pre-marital sex is a sin....meanwhile hes so horny that all he wants is cock..and BTW....legal age of consent is 16...so relax haters...
    Crazy is fucking random grindr hook ups in a department store change room.....

5. User who gave Like to post:

francois (April 9th, 2017)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    ....thats not crazy at all...just yesterday at the supermarket that " clap your hands if you'r happy" came on...and i dropped my basket and clapped my hands...
    I usually drop my trousers and show I've got the clap

7. User who gave Like to post:

francois (April 9th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

...not sure where u live...but I'd get arrested in my country

Liked

You're all fucking nuts btw

Liked

Not me personally but in a small (but phenominally successful) country located between Frogsville, Cheeseheadland and Potatostan the people have decided to leave the biggest and richest free trade area in the world and all because the local supermarket started selling some Polish sausages. How fucking crazy is that.

11. User who gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (April 9th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    This is something I've been thinking about lately. How crazy are you? I mean, what crazy things do you do in a normal day?

I seem to be getting more crazy as the weeks tick by, but not necessarily in a bad way. I used to be a very shy individual, but now I find myself breaking into a dance gig in the middle of the aisle while out grocery shopping. I always dance and sing at home now, which I never used to do. I'll just start dancing, and sing to Leo things like, "oooohhh baby, I love your way, everday..." or "you're beautiful, and you know it.... you KNOW IT", and so on. So if I am going crazy, at least it's a happy crazy, and not a "Trump crazy".

Not really too worried about it, and for now just passing it off as a ntural defense mechanism to keep depression at bay, because being blind is really fucken hard. I just hope it doesn't deterroriate further, that's all.

Anyway, so how crazy are you? What crazy things do you do to keep yourself happy, and living life?

e

When I see a person dancing in a supermarket I would not think he is crazy, I would think: "what a pathetic human being, obviously in need for getting some attention, lets not reward him for this asocial behavior by acknowledging him". Because in my moral landscape it is asocial. Some things well behaved humans do not do. Like talking loud in subway, thereby disturbing others, like listening to music loud in night, so your neighbours can hear it and not sleep, like walking naked in public, like dancing in a supermarket (I assume for some minutes, and not a 2 second move), etc.

You are not crazy. Just badly raised. Probably parents are too blame.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    ....in a small (but phenominally successful) country located between Frogsville, Cheeseheadland and Potatostan the people have decided to leave the biggest and richest free trade area in the world...
    Could your "phenominally (sic) successful" country be this one?

http://www.nationaldebtclock.co.uk

Liked

In the words of Henry, the mild mannered janitor.
    "Could be!"

15. User who gave Like to post:

Nirish guy (April 9th, 2017)