List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: got assaulted by boyfriend friends while he was cheering them...

Liked

Re: got assaulted by boyfriend friends while he was cheering them...

Quote Originally Posted by workhardplayhard View Post
    he went away for an hour with a motorcycle and i had no idea where he went. I was worried as i didnt know where i was but i was hanging out with a group of people. Then when he cameback i told him why did he leave like that for an hour and leaving me alone. He got extremely agressive and pushed me.
    I've seen exactly this kind of behaviour around Chiang Mai before. Sounds like he went off to get high on Yaa Baa, then came back with a transformed personality. Sadly, its not that uncommon.
    Chiang Mai Connoisseur - [url=http://www.gayinchiangmai.com/News/]www.gayinchiangmai.com[/url] and [url=http://www.bontong.com/]www.bontong.com[/url]

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (April 1st, 2017), Tintin (March 30th, 2017)

Liked

Exactly what I was thinking Bon Tong - the whole story suggests drug use rather than booze alone.

4. User who gave Like to post:

BonTong (March 29th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Surfcrest View Post
    When I drive, I make sure I'm not going over 100 km / hour, but when I'm driving somewhere I estimate the distance in miles. Maybe it's because the imperial system is etched in my upbringing, or maybe it's because imperial unit sizes make more sense to humans? Or...maybe we Canadians are just a quirky bunch...lol

Surfcrest
    I imagine you will be of a "certain age" (younger than I, no question) but those Canadians at school before 1975 will certainly have the imperial unit etched in their minds since that is what they were brought up with. A 26 year old will have been brought up with the metric system. Quirkiness aside, as you point out it is 99.99% likely that you will always measure distances in one unit - whatever the distance. So being "15-20 kms from downtown" doesn't fit with another place being "360 miles away"! Or is there another quirky Canadian habit that hasn't yet been brought up?

6. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (April 1st, 2017)

Liked: 1

Quote Originally Posted by fountainhall View Post
    So even though you know not to raise your arm to a Thai and even being a martial arts exponent, you are still able to beat off 10 guys (really? 10 angry Thai guys?) out to attack you despite kicks, punches and bottles being thrown! Wow! Well done! You should go and be a stuntman in Hollywood or the famous Shaw Studios in Kuala Lumpur founded by the famous Run Me Shaw (the brother of Sir Run Run Shaw). You’d earn a vast amount more than living in Thailand. LOL

He’s been your boyfriend for 7 months and you are not aware that the fastest route to Doi Saket is actually 28 kms away. Quite a difference! But whilst on this point –

Now this I do find odd. How do you measure distance – in miles or kms? I know in Canada it is not uncommon to use kms for distance but also often mpg when filling the tank. But Canadians I know are always consistent – distance as on road signs are in kms. How come you you use both measurements for distance?

Curious. What did you teach at age 22 or 23? Because your written English is not good as you yourself have pointed out -

Very few very young farang here teach anything other than English.

Odd I have never seen Thais drink anything other than beer or whiskey. Obviously I do not look closely enough to see the other liquors.

I have not commented up to now because on another board I once called someone a troll who turned out not to be, and once on this forum held back from a similar call - but he then turned out to be a troll. One point about trolls, in my experience, is the massive amount of detail they throw into seemingly innocuous posts. Sglad was just the latest – and he was found out because despite the detail it was all fiction and he could not come up with facts when pressed. And you, workhardplayhard, certainly appear to live up to that standard!

As suggested earlier, give up! (the boyfriend, that is )
    The problem with people like you is you do not listen to try to understand, you listen to reply and try to start an argument when there is nothing to argue about. You seems like a person that want to sounds smart and try to prove a point for no reason. Let me try to explain to you and make it clearer so hopefully you understand.

So even though you know not to raise your arm to a Thai and even being a martial arts exponent, you are still able to beat off 10 guys (really? 10 angry Thai guys?) out to attack you despite kicks, punches and bottles being thrown! Wow! Well done! You should go and be a stuntman in Hollywood or the famous Shaw Studios in Kuala Lumpur founded by the famous Run Me Shaw (the brother of Sir Run Run Shaw). You’d earn a vast amount more than living in Thailand. LOL
    I thought it was pretty obvious that when i said that i would not raise my arm i was refering to my boyfriend and not his friends. It is common sense that one person (with or without fighting experience) cannot beat 10 people in a fight. I cannot believe that you would be that stupid to believe that i was pretending that i could of beat 10 persons so i guess ill just ignore what you said there because it would be a waste of time to elaborate further about that silly comment.

He’s been your boyfriend for 7 months and you are not aware that the fastest route to Doi Saket is actually 28 kms away. Quite a difference! But whilst on this point –
    You have no idea what you are talking about. The fastest way to Doi Saket is not 28km at all. 28km would be from a place like Doi Suthep to Doi Saket. Central Festival is actually 15km from Doi Saket. Your calculation of 28km is greatly exagerated and i shows me that you do not really know what you are talking about. 28km woulnt be the fastest way but actually the slowest.

Now this I do find odd. How do you measure distance – in miles or kms? I know in Canada it is not uncommon to use kms for distance but also often mpg when filling the tank. But Canadians I know are always consistent – distance as on road signs are in kms. How come you you use both measurements for distance?
    I went on www.google.com and i typed: Nakhon Pathom to Chiang Mai distance and got the result in miles so i copy/pasted it in miles (i admit i was too lazy to convert it in km). Yes canadians we do use kms. What is so odd about that?

Curious. What did you teach at age 22 or 23? Because your written English is not good as you yourself have pointed out -
    Very few very young farang here teach anything other than English.
    There is plenty of places all over Thailand that teaches French, German, Spanish, etc. I think you havent been out in a while. Obviously, there is way more people that teach english than others languages. But to assume that <Very Few Very Young> farangs teach anything other than english is not correct and it is an assumption that you just made up. Try to take a visit at KKU, CMU, or any big universities all over the countrys or even in some high schools. You know we arent living in the 80s anymore, right? By the way, i was teaching french, not english.

Odd I have never seen Thais drink anything other than beer or whiskey. Obviously I do not look closely enough to see the other liquors.

I have not commented up to now because on another board I once called someone a troll who turned out not to be, and once on this forum held back from a similar call - but he then turned out to be a troll. One point about trolls, in my experience, is the massive amount of detail they throw into seemingly innocuous posts. Sglad was just the latest – and he was found out because despite the detail it was all fiction and he could not come up with facts when pressed. And you, workhardplayhard, certainly appear to live up to that standard!

As suggested earlier, give up! (the boyfriend, that is)
    Did i even suggested that they were drinking something others than beers or whiskey? I said that during that night they were drinking whisky but on other occasions me and my bf have been drinking only beer. Indeed you seems like someone that like to judge others without really knowing them. For whatever reasons you seems to have a big interest in trying to profile people and play the detective role. I highly suggest you to take some air outside.

What an idiotic comment! I don't pay for sex, I am in no senses other than happy, I have friends in several parts of Asia and the rest of the world, I travel far more and far more often to far more exciting places than I am absolutely certain you do. I accept, though, I can sometimes be cynical. As for you, you are entitled to your opinions. But do not morph your own bitter and twisted views on to others! After all, didn't you write earlier -
    LOL. So you tell him to not morph his own bitter and twisted views on others but this is exactly what you are doing to me. Do what i say not what i do is a quote that define you well.

Anyway i was looking for advices here, not to argue with someone that has nothing better to do in his life. And by the way, i already said i can post pictures of my bruises and i am even considering going to Pattaya next week so we can meet for a drink if that could validate the doubt you have! lol gtfo.

Thanks for everyone that have been helpful.

8. User who gave Like to post:

paperboy (March 29th, 2017)

Liked

I've said it before but no one listened- the story of my life- and so I'll say it again. No one should accuse another poster of being a troll on the basis of one post. The civilised way in which to handle the situation, if you suspect that a new poster is indeed a troll, is to ignore the post.
    In this particular case, a guy, obviously distressed and much younger than most of us, has asked for advice. Even the most self-confident of troll-hunters must surely accept that there is a possibility that it is a genuine cry for help. One chance in ten would, in my estimation, be enough to take the post seriously.... or ignore it. Life is too short to get our knickers in a twist over whether a particular post is genuine or not.

Accordingly, myadvice- as many others have suggested- is to end the relationship.

10. 8 Users gave Like to post:

BenCH (April 2nd, 2017), Brad the Impala (March 29th, 2017), christianpfc (April 1st, 2017), monsoon (April 3rd, 2017), paperboy (March 29th, 2017), scottish-guy (March 29th, 2017), Surfcrest (March 29th, 2017), Tintin (March 30th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

oh Lord...the Thai boyfriend must be a bloody good lay ...must fuck him so hard it loosens his tooth fillings if he is still contemplating hooking back up with him after his betrayal...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Oliver View Post
    No one should accuse another poster of being a troll on the basis of one post.
    I quite agree - but that is certainly not what I did? I waited for almost 40 posts before raising doubts here. Remember sglad? Several posters all but outed him within the first half dozen posts. But he was eventually fooled into outing himself. That thread by a new poster (a troll and hydra) was titled “Hey there!” and ran for more than 35 posts during which time he was defended by me(!). It was on another thread that I laid a trap and he was forced to out himself. As a result he was banned by Surfcrest! And ironically, the poster loke even went as far as to say this –

Quote Originally Posted by loke View Post
    Another new poster scared away from miserable old queens.
    - but that post was actually made was on March 11 - 20 full days after sglad had been banned!! sglad was permitted to roam the Board all that time becoming increasingly rude and unbelievable.

Now let’s look at workhinghard’s comments (odd how with every one he posts he becomes more and more like sglad or his alter ego sugargrandpa!)

Workhardplayhard: it is, I suggest, you who should look carefully at what you said before commenting on what others write.

you listen to reply and try to start an argument
    What utter nonsense - and you know it! My only other comment on this particular thread was this in Post #12 –

. . . take the advice given by others here. Ditch him right now. Violence has a nasty habit of repeating itself. You don't need that in your life.
    Initially I was on the side of others providing you with what I believed sensible advice. So who was starting an argument?? Certainly not me!

Now let's look at your fight about which you made so much in your first post. Now you say this -

I thought it was pretty obvious that when i said that i would not raise my arm i was refering to my boyfriend and not his friends. It is common sense that one person (with or without fighting experience) cannot beat 10 people in a fight. I cannot believe that you would be that stupid to believe that i was pretending that i could of beat 10 persons so i guess ill just ignore what you said there because it would be a waste of time to elaborate further about that silly comment
    Ah, but I did not make up the fight nor the 10 guys. Let's remind ourselves what in fact you did say –

He got extremely agressive and pushed me. I did not reacted the way i should of ill admit it because i pushed him back and i told him to calm down. Then all break lose: his friend tried to throw a bottle on top of my head but i dodged it. Then his friend rushed me but having experience in Muai Thai and boxing i kind of brushed him off quite easily and threw him down. After that all his friends jumped me (at least 10 people) and throwed bottles on me and were kicking me.

I wasnt badly injured or anything as i was protected myself well (especially my head). But then i saw something that really hurted me inside. All that time i thought my boyfriend would tell them to stop and protect me but instead he was shouting for them to beat me up. They beat me up for around 5 minutes but then some people that i had chatted with and had good times with helped me and told them to stop
    So what was it workhardplayhard? Were there in fact 10 people (or perhaps there were more because you say "at least") who beat you up for all of 5 minutes (really? 5 minutes - that's a helluva long time) but AMAZINGLY you weren’t even injured and protected yourself well – as YOU SAID in Post #1 – or there weren’t in fact 10 people and you didn’t beat them? You claim this is a "silly comment". But using your own words, the “silly” comments are only yours!

So what about the distance between Chiang Mai and Doi Saket, You say this -

You have no idea what you are talking about. The fastest way to Doi Saket is not 28km at all. 28km would be from a place like Doi Suthep to Doi Saket.
    But note you also say later -
    I went on www.google.com and i typed: Nakhon Pathom to Chiang Mai
    Well, guess what. I beat you to it and found out from google the actual shortest distance between Chiang Mai and Doi Saket. And guess what google comes up with?

41 min (27.9 km) via Route 121 and Route 1014
    40 min (32.5 km) via ถนน สมโภชเชียงใหม่ 700 ปี and Route 118
    54 min (34.6 km) via Route 11 and Route 118
    So who does not know what he is talking about? I notice you just slipped in to your last post "Central Festival". But that is far from "downtown" Chiang Mai as you earlier stated and it is far closer to Doi Saket! How about your claim that this would be the distance between Doi Suthep and Doi Sakhet. Want to know the google distance for that trip? 34.7 kms. So, once again, who has been talking bullshit?

Anyway i was looking for advices here, not to argue with someone that has nothing better to do in his life
    So now you trot out the tedious old refrain used by everyone who leads a boring existence. I have said on other threads that I lead an exciting and extremely enjoyable life. I’ll take you on any time so that other posters can make up their own minds.

As for all the other inaccuracies in your post, however, I’m not going to waste my time. Just be careful when you write because there is clearly a danger you'll fall over your own feet!
    Last edited by fountainhall; March 29th, 2017 at 17:06.

13. User who gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (March 29th, 2017)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

" I lead an exciting and extremely enjoyable life"(Quote: fountainhall)....I see....Thats why you posted the above time consuming anal retentive disection above, Lol
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

15. User who gave Like to post:

paperboy (March 29th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    " I lead an exciting and extremely enjoyable life"(Quote: fountainhall)....I see....Thats why you posted the above time consuming anal retentive disection above, Lol
    A typically stupid and childish remark from a poster whose boring one-liners are legendary (except on gaybuttonthai where he has no choice but to be positive)!

And let's remember you're another of the get a life brigade -

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    tell you to get a life
    What a joke!
    Last edited by fountainhall; March 29th, 2017 at 17:43.

Liked

after many years on this board and reading many post and posting only a few myself, i 100% think and convinced fountainhall must be the arse hole of the year.
    You want to get yourself a life and go out a bit more. Or are you that old your housebound

18. User who gave Like to post:

pennyboy (March 30th, 2017)