List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: got assaulted by boyfriend friends while he was cheering them...

Liked: 1

Re: got assaulted by boyfriend friends while he was cheering them...

Thanks everyone for your comments.

I used to post her back in 2013 under the name of 'sweetlover88'. If some people think that I am trolling well I guess i can take pictures of my bruises. I do not see the point of trolling about a matter pike this on the internet.

I am not an English teacher but I have been here for nearly 6 Years. Usually I wouldn't think twice and wouldn't even make a post like that if it happened with someone that shows violent behavior more than on one ocassion but in that case the reason why I posted and asked for advices was because he honestly never did anything like that during our 7 months or so relationship. But that night he drank bucket with friends (hong tong + coke + Sam som) and the look he had while shouting at me was like pure evil drunkness. It really took me off guard because prior to that incident he never did that (and we did got drunk together bunch of times but never on whisky).

Anyway thanks for everyone advice's I went back now to home in Bangkok. He keep messaging me and making Instagram/Facebook post. I guess just blocking him should be my next move...

It is funny how I can be strong and resilient when it come to sports & muai Thai but how weak I am when it comes to love... :/

Liked: 1

By the way, why am I even getting called a troll? I do not get it. Is it based on the fact that I do not have a good English or what?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by workhardplayhard View Post
    By the way, why am I even getting called a troll? I do not get it. Is it based on the fact that I do not have a good English or what?
    Welcome to the club. It's just that you posted a thread that reels in replies, so some people automatically assume the story is so far fetched it has to be a troll. I got accused (by the same person I might add) of being a troll as well, even though the story I posted was 100% true.

I guess the grumpy old farts on here get wind up easily

Having said that, in this case I think you should have made up your own mind, violence like this is never ever a good sign, and if I were you a block is indeed in order, hopefully he doesn't have a key to your place, otherwise get that one back first

4. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (April 1st, 2017)

Liked

Hi workhardplayhard

You made the correct decision! be strong , continue with your life as nothing happened and don't look back.such a behaviour from your thai boyfriend is unforgivable.

6. User who gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (March 28th, 2017)

Liked

Maybe it's just hard to believe that anyone could be that dumb? I'm not convinced either, but if you're genuine, it's really a no brainer: Don't walk away. Run!

Liked

I used to post her back in 2013 under the name of 'sweetlover88'. If some people think that I am trolling well I guess i can take pictures of my bruises. I do not see the point of trolling about a matter pike this on the internet.
    I remember you well. I can reconnect you to sweetlover88, if you'd like. At least you weren't accused of being Beachlover, or Kommie.

Surfcrest

Liked

There are always two sides to a story. There has to be more to the story for him to cheer on his friends. As to your question, I believe the relationship is over. Move on.

Liked

In essence because your post is a very dramatic one and as you have not got much of a previous history of posting before this then it does make regulars skeptical. Certainly as I started to read my first thought was to look at the number of posts made. That aside, assuming it's a true story then you obviously leave the guy.
    PS
    He doesn't love you. His actions tell you that.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    It is a MATTer of how important the realationship is.......and Matt should not hang out with the the boy's friends.
    A surprisingly popular name in Canada ?

(Think I shall go & read something else)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Steve1903 View Post
    In essence because your post is a very dramatic one and as you have not got much of a previous history of posting before this then it does make regulars skeptical. Certainly as I started to read my first thought was to look at the number of posts made. That aside, assuming it's a true story then you obviously leave the guy.
    PS
    He doesn't love you. His actions tell you that.
    That to me implies people (at the very least you) seem to believe that novice posters have a greater chance to be a troll. Has it ever occured that people might sign up and then post stories such as this ?

In other threads it was mentioned that precious few newbie posters appear, with such an attitude towards newbie posters, I find that not really a big surprise.