Thanks everyone for your comments.

I used to post her back in 2013 under the name of 'sweetlover88'. If some people think that I am trolling well I guess i can take pictures of my bruises. I do not see the point of trolling about a matter pike this on the internet.

I am not an English teacher but I have been here for nearly 6 Years. Usually I wouldn't think twice and wouldn't even make a post like that if it happened with someone that shows violent behavior more than on one ocassion but in that case the reason why I posted and asked for advices was because he honestly never did anything like that during our 7 months or so relationship. But that night he drank bucket with friends (hong tong + coke + Sam som) and the look he had while shouting at me was like pure evil drunkness. It really took me off guard because prior to that incident he never did that (and we did got drunk together bunch of times but never on whisky).

Anyway thanks for everyone advice's I went back now to home in Bangkok. He keep messaging me and making Instagram/Facebook post. I guess just blocking him should be my next move...

It is funny how I can be strong and resilient when it come to sports & muai Thai but how weak I am when it comes to love... :/