List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: got assaulted by boyfriend friends while he was cheering them...

Liked

Re: got assaulted by boyfriend friends while he was cheering them...

I think when drunk your true self shows. I think it is unlikely a drunk person would tell others to attack you if he truly loved you, cared for you. Even the fact he was able to tell others to attack also says something about him. Most drunk people are not violent, they are just a nuisance. Many many get drunk each weekend and almost none is involved in violence. So your boyfriend is a bad human being. There is evil inside him.

But in your case I understand you truly believed he loved you. You are only a few years older. If you had been 40+ I would say you are a fool to believe a 19 year old Thai boy truly loves you.

Let me guess: you are an a English teacher in Thailand?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Peer groups and peer pressure are pretty strong in Thailand. So being made to feel good amongst his peers is important to many Thais, especially young ones. And let's face it, 19 is still pretty young and he will almost certainly be more tied to his peers/friends than to you. So take the advice given by others here. Ditch him right now. Violence has a nasty habit of repeating itself. You don't need that in your life.

3. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (April 1st, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

..me thinks this is a troll....if hes canadian and not English speaking that leaves french....(yes I know they have heaps of other immigrants too) ...and this does not read like a frog writing english...very fishy.
    Anyway reinforces my attitude...use him..pay him..and move onto fresh meat...if u fuck em twice they start behaving like a boyfriend...three times and u r practically married?!

5. 2 Users gave Like to post:

BenCH (April 2nd, 2017), bobsaigon2 (March 28th, 2017)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Matt sounds like your relationship is important to you, be thankful your boyfriend prefers alcohol to Ya Ba.....sometimes its best to "turn a blined eye" to the occasional indescrection.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

The occasional indiscretion? WTF is wrong with you? One more of those "occasional indiscretions" and this Matt may wind up as blind as the other Matt.

Liked

It is a MATTer of how important the realationship is.......and Matt should not hang out with the the boy's friends.

9. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (April 1st, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    It is a MATTer of how important the realationship is.......and Matt should not hang out with the the boy's friends.
    I hang out with my boyfriend's friends and vice versa. None of those friends, or mine proceed to hitting on me or my boyfriend, let alone ten to one.

That relationship should now be over, how could the OP ever trust his boyfriend again ?

Liked

I know that there has been a recent thread regarding some members accusing others of trollifying, but my god guys this opening post has the "T" word splashed all over it. In vibrant red.
    The opening post is pure wind-up. Who believes this bullshit? Even Latinpoxx calls it right ... and he's Sawatdee's master go-to for those who drink at the Wind-Up Saloon.
    Just another reason why I love living in Thailand

12. 3 Users gave Like to post:

BenCH (April 2nd, 2017), bobsaigon2 (March 28th, 2017), francois (March 28th, 2017)

Liked

Question Re: got assaulted by boyfriend friends while he was cheering them...

Quote Originally Posted by Smiles View Post
    I know that there has been a recent thread regarding some members accusing others of trollifying, but my god guys this opening post has the "T" word splashed all over it.

Hmmm, you think?
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Forum's veteran
    Liked

man for all....fools...