List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: got assaulted by boyfriend friends while he was cheering them...

Liked: 1

got assaulted by boyfriend friends while he was cheering them...

I am a 29 years old canadian guy that has been living in Thailand for the last 6 years. My boyfriend is a thai 19 years old student. We have been together for about 5 months.

We use from times to times to have small argument but nothing really out of the ordinary. Main of our problems come when we drink with his friends. I feel like he try to impress them and tend to be a bit mean to me but when we are only together we very rarely have problems and we have great times together. I know that inside of him he loves me alot (having been in 2 others relationships before and got cheated twice, i always had that feeling inside that the others 2 werent really into me) but with this guy i do feel that he really love and care for me.

But 2 days ago something happened to me and i just do not know what to do....

Basically the last 2 weeks there was 3 situations in where he was late (one of them situation i had to wait 2 hours...) and i am tired of always waiting for him. So 2 days ago he had a party with his friends and i went to take a taxi to see him (he was too drunk to come to me at a time that we both agreed the day before) so i had to go by myself. Once there i was waiting for him at his house to come pick me up but he showed 30 minutes late with his friend driving and he was obviously drunk. So i confronted him a little bit about that but after that everything was ok.

Then later during the night when the party was stopping, he went away for an hour with a motorcycle and i had no idea where he went. I was worried as i didnt know where i was but i was hanging out with a group of people. Then when he cameback i told him why did he leave like that for an hour and leaving me alone. He got extremely agressive and pushed me. I did not reacted the way i should of ill admit it because i pushed him back and i told him to calm down. Then all break lose: his friend tried to throw a bottle on top of my head but i dodged it. Then his friend rushed me but having experience in Muai Thai and boxing i kind of brushed him off quite easily and threw him down. After that all his friends jumped me (at least 10 people) and throwed bottles on me and were kicking me.

I wasnt badly injured or anything as i was protected myself well (especially my head). But then i saw something that really hurted me inside. All that time i thought my boyfriend would tell them to stop and protect me but instead he was shouting for them to beat me up. They beat me up for around 5 minutes but then some people that i had chatted with and had good times with helped me and told them to stop. Then afterwards i do not know if i had a concussion (i do not think so as i feel fine now beside some few minors pain) i started vomiting and felt vertigo. My bf was screaming at me and punching me in the chest.

He was really drunk. He drank whisky and i never saw him drunk like. The next morning he obviously was regretting everything and he begged me to apologize him and he told me that it wasnt himself and that he did not even know what he was doing.

I really do not know what to do anymore. One thing for sure i do not want to go see his friends that jumped me ever again. I am also afraid from now on to go see his friends with him if we drink because i am scared that he might tell them to attack me again.

But when he doesnt drink (at least whisky because he never acted like this on beers) he is a wonderful person. I know he care for me deeply but i have hard times forgetting what happened.

Should i leave him? Should i stay with him but tell him to stop drinking?

What should i do i need advices....

Thanks you,

Matt

Liked

Re: got assaulted by boyfriend friends while he was cheering them...

I think you should leave him and go back to Canada, if only for the sake of your grammar, plurals and syntax.

3. 6 Users gave Like to post:

BenCH (April 2nd, 2017), Dax (March 28th, 2017), fedssocr (April 2nd, 2017), fountainhall (March 28th, 2017), francois (March 28th, 2017), TaoR (March 28th, 2017)

Liked: 1

English isn't my first language.
    Thanks you for your contribution to this post

Liked

Very sorry to hear about your ordeal. If I were you, I would ditch him, no questions asked. What he did is not an act of someone who loves you, and that is really all you need to know.

Liked

Leave him, and find a BF who doesn't drink.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Leave him, and find a BF who doesn't drink.
    Actually there is nothing wrong with a boyfriend who drinks, there is something wrong with a boyfriend who drinks and gets aggressive due to drinking.

Liked

unfortunately every time I met a nice Thai boy everything was fine till his freinds and familiy start to interfere and then the lovely boy became aggressive, demanding and rude ,always the same story. The sad thing is that typical Thai boy will always prefer his freinds and family over falang friend even if their relationship is serious.
    From what you are describing here you have a rude an arrogant young boyfriend with alcoholism problem and a bad influence from his shady and violent freinds.

After this violent incident instead of you I would leave him immediately with no regrets. You seems like a very honest and good person you deserve better companionship than this sleazy boy.

Be strong !

9. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (April 1st, 2017)

Liked

Leave him. Don't even think about any other outcome.

Incidentally, you haven't mentioned his grovelling apology and his concern over you after this. Has he not even stepped up to that plate ?

Liked

Leave him, now.

Liked

If my b/f ever assaulted me or attempted to, then, unless I had provoked him badly, it would certainly end our relationship.
    What aggravates the OP's situation is that there was a concerted joint enterprise with 'friends' of the so called boyfriend to partake and do harm.
    Does not the OP realize that in reality not only does his b/f hate him but he has communicated his hate to his friends?!