Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Pattaya Water Parks. A comprehensive review.

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Pattaya Water Parks. A comprehensive review.

Firstly let me clarify that although I say comprehensive I haven't actually visited any of them. But I have ridden past.

The oldest by far is the one at the far end of Jomtien Beach. Rather old and dilapidated it's more for families with kids who need something to avoid terminal boredom than genuine thrill seekers. It does boast the eye achingly ugly Jomtien Tower from which you can take a sling ride down if you fancy it.

Next is The Amazon Cartoon Network Water Park. It's located along Sukhumvit Highway near Nong Nooch Tropical Gardens in an area that is spawning new tourist attractions almost by the month. The first of the two new ones it's location makes it easy to get to. While big it's not huge and there doesn't appear to be much else apart from water rides so it might not appeal to older farangs. However it's convenient setting means you could be there and back without it taking the whole day.

Lastly is Ramayana Water Park. It's location is both it's biggest problem and a big plus. Its rather more difficult to get to and signposted but not that well. It's located a few miles left of Sukhumvit right next to that very very strange place Silverlake Vinyard and a massive unfinished 'Italian' village. The whole area is worth a visit simply for its weirdness. It's a huge park, twice the size of Cartoon Network. Not just rides but full of lagoons and cafes and places to relax and Sunbathe. When I went past a drone was flying over one of the pools. Being further inland also means there are mountains surrounding the area and so the view from the top of some of the water slides will have an added pleasure.

I personally dont go to these places any more but if I were to choose then Ramayana would be a no brainer because it's got so much more to offer than the other two.. So Grandad, next time it's your boy specials birthday take him and his best friend down to the water park and have a great time.

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (April 1st, 2017), Surfcrest (April 2nd, 2017)