List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Thailand's blind children's orchestra - from BBC news website today for anyone interested.

Liked

Re: Thailand's blind children's orchestra - from BBC news website today for anyone interested.

May I publish our email communication, so everyone can form their opinion based on facts?

Liked

Re: Thailand's blind children's orchestra - from BBC news website today for anyone interested.

Ooohhh. Please say yes Matt. Most intriguing.
    🙄

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    Don't worry too much about Creepy Christian. I stood him up over 2 years ago, and he still hasn't shut up about it.

Hell, Newalaan stood me up about a year ago. We were supposed to meet for a beer / coffee, and he ended up giving me a call saying he can't make it because he had to cut his trip short due to personal circumstances. My response? I simply said, "no problem, totally understood, and hope you have a safe flight home".
    And that's exactly what happened. I (that is ME Christian NOT matt) made a very last minute cancellation. I can't actually remember the exact reason plans were changed but we lost our 'spare' day in Khon Kaen City during which I had planned to partly use to meet up with Matt and had to bullet off elsewhere at very short notice. I had hoped to meet Matt just so I could report back to ChristianPFC (as well as a few other sceptics)that he did indeed exist in KK, if nothing else just to shut CPFC up as his continued references and digs at every possible opportunity regarding Matt were getting somewhat tiresome.

Right up to the day we expected to meet up there were no excuses forthcoming from Matt to cancel, even when I finally called him and were chatting before I actually informed him of the change of plans there were no pre-excusues being laid down by him to avoid a meet up when I spoke on my thai phone to his thai phone (with no indication that I was taking to someone long distance not in Thailand). In fact Matt was gracious about it, with no drama, he just wished me the best for the rest of the trip and let me know the invitation was open for a future date.

The thing with my Khon Kaen area visits is that bf's village/town is 70km north east of the city itself so I would only meet up if we were to be in KK city centre for the day for some specific reason as there just never seems to be spare time during a visit and that's with having real full days from early morning as opposed to Pattaya's going to bed early morning and up very late. My trip in Feb/Mar this year we avoided KK area, we're hoping to have time to be there on my up-coming June/July trip, so depending on Matt's situation and our plans it might still happen.

Anyway apologies to NIrish for off topic content but happy to 'but in' with support for Matt's view of CPFCs veryyyyyy long standing obsession.

4. 2 Users gave Like to post:

cdnmatt (March 27th, 2017), Tintin (March 26th, 2017)