Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your most unexpected encounter

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Your most unexpected encounter

...no but i was educated in catholic schools by nuns and brothers and not once was i touched...damn?!?! must've been such an ugly child...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    ...I could write an encyclopedia on the number of encounters in jakarta / bangkok mall toilets...
    I have been to various Bangkok Mall's toilets probably 100 times in 2013-2017, checking if there is any activity, and my findings can be summarized "nothing to write home about".

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I suspect the incidence of sex in public toilets dropped off dramatically with the advent of the internet and then the apps. I'm now in Kuala Lumpur where it used to be extremely common in certain older shopping malls but almost never today.

Liked

Being in my late teens/very early 20's and an AVID "cottager" at the time, I can tell you that the incidence of sex in UK public toilets dropped off dramatically not because of the internet or apps but when AIDS became known.

Almost at a stroke the publicity and the UK Govt TV campaign caused vast majority of the str8/bi/married guys (which made up a *very* large percentage of the "regulars") to just disappear from that scene

Cottaging, in anything like the degree it had previously existed, never recovered from that and the *later* advent of the internet and apps killed it almost stone dead.

In the "good old days" you could regularly walk in on a daisy chain of guys all wanking sucking and fucking in public - or if that wasn't your scene you could just wait and something more to your taste would surely turn up. I remember one cottage in Hove where I had just opened the door to be greeted by an orgy which would not have been out of place in Sodom or Gomorrah.

For better or worse, that whole scene (as it was) is now finished and I hear it's slim pickings nowadays.

5. 3 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (March 24th, 2017), fountainhall (March 24th, 2017), TaoR (March 24th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I'm sure you are correct about the U.K. And probably the western world in general. I assure you, though, that it and other forms of cruising remained common in places like Singapore and Malaysia well into the 90s - presumably because the law in those countries made it difficult to meet up more 'socially'. There were of course bars and some mixed clubs but many would not dare be seen going in to one.

Thankfully that problem had been solved by the apps. Here in Kuala Lumpur the number of hits each day is quite amazingly high - even for one of my less than youthful vintage LOL

Liked

Oh I'm not saying that there aren't still pockets of activity in the UK - just that it's a mere shadow of what it used to be

Forum's veteran
    Liked

And thank god for that !!! As in my opinion theres nothing worse than going in to do what you have to do in some modern public toilet in a mall or whatever only to find some creep standing there leering at you from the corner or standing waving his (usually not so impressive) cock at you from another urinal as you try to pee as he peers over trying to break his neck to see into your urinal. Never mind straight peoples reactions but "I" have been very close to doing a spot of gay bashing at such times and wanting to shout "would you EVER fuck off, can you not see I'm ACTUALLY trying to pee here you creep !"

Even if there may have been some distant reason for such activity taking place before when hook up places were thin on the ground it's 2017 and we've all App's now and so sort of doing for someones own sexual kicks there really is no need for such behaviour anymore and I believe it's that only adds to the already long list of reasons that straight people have to condemn all gay men as pedos and perverts and to teach children never to go into the toilets alone etc in case they meet "one of those gays" - what does THAT tell the (possibly gay" kid about what it means to be gay as THEy grow up.

So personally I'll be glad when that part of our "culture" dies out and we keep our cruising to places where it doesn't affect my normal every day pissing requirements.......( caveat - unless the other guy with his cock out turns out to be young, hung and full of cum and then I just MIGHT still be tempted lol - hypocritical I know, but you get my point I hope - and ok the last part I AM joking about, as seriously there's surely a time and place from cruising and standing in a modern, well lit, shopping centre mall toilet, that has probably been PURPOSEFULLY designed to stop cruising and usually with young families milling around now SURELY ISN'T it in this day and age - IMHO )
    Last edited by Nirish guy; March 24th, 2017 at 17:29.

9. 2 Users gave Like to post:

cdnmatt (March 24th, 2017), TaoR (March 25th, 2017)

Liked

Don't read anything by or about Joe Orton dear - we wouldn't want you to burst a blood vessel

Liked

Joe Orton's diaries- at least the chapters in which he writes about his experiences in Tangiers- are most interesting to Pattaya regulars. Some differences, some similarities with our experience.
    Many years ago, I travelled to Tangiers in his footsteps, hoping to see something of that scene.....and found bugger-all. Another failure. A few weeks I was back in Thailand saying, "Thank God for Pattaya."

12. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (March 25th, 2017)

Liked

The Tangiers scene of which Orton wrote was over 50 years ago and although the Fat Cunt former owner of this forum insisted to me that he could still get lots of fun in Agadir in the late 90's, I think it would all be very hit and miss - so I've never visited.

However, in my reference to Joe Orton I was thinking more about his predilection for public toilet cruising and his modus operandi of unscrewing the lightbulbs, plunging the interior into darkness, resulting in everybody going at it with everybody else.

NIrish would have an attack of the vapours.

14. User who gave Like to post:

GWMinUS (March 26th, 2017)