Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Your most unexpected encounter

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Your most unexpected encounter

I don't mean to steal Arsenal"s thunder, but it struck me this afternoon that along with most memorable offs could be a thread about the most memorable - or to add a note of variety - unexpected encounters.

i have two, one from this afternoon. After a rather heavy lunch with friends, I was in my hotel room wondering which Singapore bar I shall hit first this evening. I had the apps switched on and had received a number of messages whilst away. Suddenly one from a student appeared, asking if I was alone. When I checked I found he was all of 250 meters away. Nothing daunted, I informed him I was, whereupon he asked if he could visit me. Not sure what I might be letting myself in for, but being in a 4-star hotel with excellent security and lift cards, I decided nothing ventured. Thus in the space of little more than 5 minutes this cute student was in my room and disrobing in the twink of his lovely eyes.

As usual here, no money was sought and none given. It just so happened he had indeed been passing by. We both had a lovely time and then he showered, dressed and we kissed goodbye. Soooo incredibly simple!!

The other was rather similar on a visit to Taipei two years ago. I had arranged a pretty full dance card that day and was on the point of switching off the apps when one guy said he'd really love to meet up. It turned out he was only free that day, and so politely and with regrets I declined. He continued to press me saying his office was all of 400 meters away and he could be with me in minutes - the time then being around 10:00am. Why I gave in, I really have no idea, but he turned out to be stunning. We have since met up on all my Taipei trips (bar one when he was on a course in the USA) and were I ever to move to Taipei he would very definitely be boyfriend material.

2. 3 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (March 21st, 2017), ktq (May 29th, 2020), Moses (March 20th, 2017)

Liked: 1

Re: Your most unexpected encounter

Obviously you are quite popular.
    And busy visiting overseas friends.
    I take that you have retired (or not?) and what keeps you flying in and out of Bangkok, certainly not for miles?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I live in Bangkok but still run a small company in Hong Kong that requires some travel. But other travel now is for pleasure. Having travelled so many times within Asia almost since arriving here, I am very fortunate to have friends in several cities. I haven't accumulated any miles for about 2 years. My last miles will be blown in September on a trip to Europe. I now go for the cheapest fare on the airlines I prefer.
    Last edited by fountainhall; March 20th, 2017 at 19:15.

5. User who gave Like to post:

rollingstone2 (March 21st, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

was in a hotel......dusit actually...on rama 4...when grindr informed me that a real asian muscle hottie was 15 meters away....we connected online...established he was just my type...as in sub eager to please bottom...opened the interconnecting doors to our suites and proceeded to party.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

How wonderfully convenient!

8. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (March 21st, 2017)

Liked

Mine is easy... went into a go-go bar one night in Sunee Plaza, and one young guy kept nodding at me, so I waved him to come over for a drink. Offed him, we ended up back at my place where I told him to make himself comfortable, as I had a couple "urgent" work e-mails to reply to.

He just sat there on the end of the bed watching TV, constantly glancing over at me as if to, "can we just get to it already?". I took the hint, sat beside him, we layed down together, and he had me giggling and laughing like crazy within a few seconds due to the use of his tongue. After the deed was done, I just tipped him generously and kicked him out of my room. I only had a studio at Mosaik that night instead of a 1bdrm, otherwise would have loved him to stay, even though he couldn't spick a lcik of English at the time, and I couldn't speak a lick of Thai.

Now to the point....

Gave him a hug, and we said goodbye. Ended up back in Pattaya about a month later, and went looking for him, but his bar had been closed down due to a previous raid, so no way to find him. One night I went out at about 2am to get some "khao man gai" from a stall on that main road close to Mosaik (S. Pattay Rd.?) where the night market is. Sure enough, I run into him and a bunch of his "friends". At first I didn't recognize him, but it soon clicked it was the go-go boy I really liked. An hour later we were all enjoying a bottle of whiskey at a karaoke.

Then within a year, he dragged me up to Khon Kaen, and invited 10+ ladyboys to come live with us. I don't know, be careful what you wish for I guess.n

Forum's veteran
    Liked

So Matt you met a go go boy in Sunee plaza, then after a few fucks moved to KK with him and got fucked over - so do tell us, exactly WHAT part of your story do you think was the unexpected part again ?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    So Matt you met a go go boy in Sunee plaza, then after a few fucks moved to KK with him and got fucked over - so do tell us, exactly WHAT part of your story do you think was the unexpected part again ?
    The part where I unexpectedly found him again on the street at 2am with his friends, while I was just grabbing something to eat>

Liked

http://christianpfc.blogspot.com/201...i-and-ban.html
    Thu 28.05.2015 Suphanburi

Arrive in Suphanburi by train (schedule: 20:15, real: 21:18; not recommended, railway station is a bit out of town, but in my quest to ride all trains I had to do it once). Walk from railway station towards town. A mocy passes me slowly, then stops and driver asks me where I’m going (my Thai is better than his English, so all communication in Thai).

I tell him I will look for hotel near bus station and he offers me a free ride. I get on his mocy and he turns around (for U-turn? – before he was driving against traffic direction on the right side). He stops and tells me to get closer to him (so he can keep better balance?) and takes my hand and moves it from his abdomen to his upper thigh (actually to his crotch, but I resist so my hand ends on his upper thigh). Shortly afterwards, he moves my hand to his crotch. He is hard, and to show that I’m not averse to his intentions, I caress his dick and ball through his shorts.

We are still driving into wrong direction, but I do not question. He stays alone, so I fish for an invitation. The ride continues out of town and he asks if I can pay 250 Baht for room. His room, I assume. Sigh. I was looking for free accommodation. But well, cheaper than hotel and free ride to bus station tomorrow, I hope, so I agree.

Then he asks if we can have sex. I couldn’t see much of him when he picked me up, but he is slim and has brown skin, so I agree. Finally I see we are heading to a short time hotel. I ask again if we can go to his place and if I can stay over night: not convenient.

Good room for 250 Baht short time (or 550 over night, but too far out of town for me). Aircon, hot water, nice furniture and decoration. Now I see, he is a bit too old (29, well I had sex with 30 and 31 year olds before, but it’s a rare occasion) and too hairy for my taste, but it’s too late to change my mind.

Shower together, then to bed. He is experienced and skillful, better than anyone else this year, but too old and too hairy, I don’t get hard and excuse myself with being tired from traveling, but I play along.

He drives me back to Suphanburi town, bus station so I can get a hotel. I think about exchanging phone numbers, but it wouldn’t lead anywhere. Ask about gay meeting places in Suphanburi: he doesn’t know any. How did he know I am gay? He didn’t, he just tried! This hook up can be called “inverse grabbing-by-the-balls”.

Then at the hotel, staff member shows me way to my room. If he had asked me if he could do anything else for me, well I would have known what! Unfortunately, I can’t even get our looks to meet.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    ... while I was just grabbing something to eat
    Hadn't you already enjoyed his lunch?