Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Your most unexpected encounter

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Your most unexpected encounter

Oh I'm not saying that there aren't still pockets of activity in the UK - just that it's a mere shadow of what it used to be

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Your most unexpected encounter

And thank god for that !!! As in my opinion theres nothing worse than going in to do what you have to do in some modern public toilet in a mall or whatever only to find some creep standing there leering at you from the corner or standing waving his (usually not so impressive) cock at you from another urinal as you try to pee as he peers over trying to break his neck to see into your urinal. Never mind straight peoples reactions but "I" have been very close to doing a spot of gay bashing at such times and wanting to shout "would you EVER fuck off, can you not see I'm ACTUALLY trying to pee here you creep !"

Even if there may have been some distant reason for such activity taking place before when hook up places were thin on the ground it's 2017 and we've all App's now and so sort of doing for someones own sexual kicks there really is no need for such behaviour anymore and I believe it's that only adds to the already long list of reasons that straight people have to condemn all gay men as pedos and perverts and to teach children never to go into the toilets alone etc in case they meet "one of those gays" - what does THAT tell the (possibly gay" kid about what it means to be gay as THEy grow up.

So personally I'll be glad when that part of our "culture" dies out and we keep our cruising to places where it doesn't affect my normal every day pissing requirements.......( caveat - unless the other guy with his cock out turns out to be young, hung and full of cum and then I just MIGHT still be tempted lol - hypocritical I know, but you get my point I hope - and ok the last part I AM joking about, as seriously there's surely a time and place from cruising and standing in a modern, well lit, shopping centre mall toilet, that has probably been PURPOSEFULLY designed to stop cruising and usually with young families milling around now SURELY ISN'T it in this day and age - IMHO )
    Last edited by Nirish guy; March 24th, 2017 at 17:29.

3. 2 Users gave Like to post:

cdnmatt (March 24th, 2017), TaoR (March 25th, 2017)