List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Your all time number one go go boy.

Liked

Re: Your all time number one go go boy.

I really don't know why anybody is disappointed when any particular go go boy turns out not to be long-term relationship material (I use the term loosely), or proves untrustworthy, ends up on drugs or in prison, or even dead by way of suicide or misadventure.

I'd humbly suggest that it requires a certain type of boy to voluntarily become a prostitute in the first place (clearly I'm not talking about forced/coerced prostitution - which I don't believe we see within the mainstream "gay scene"). Then the sordid nature of the occupation coupled with the daily close association with a peer group who all have the same chaotic lifestyles, must take its toll.

If one in 100 of these boys emerges well-adjusted from that kind of lifestyle I'd be surprised.

All *we* can do is try to be as nice to each boy as is warranted/deserved and hope that for a few brief minutes or hours we temporarily improved his situation rather than made it worse.

If anything more than that results from the initial encounter, consider it a very great bonus and not a disappointment if and when it falls apart.

Even though once in a blue moon it happens, the chance of finding your life partner from the ranks of rentboys must be so small that the Lord himself could not find him with a telescope.
    Last edited by scottish-guy; March 22nd, 2017 at 14:24.

2. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (March 22nd, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

oh wow...how weird that what i thought at 1st would be a totally boring topic has suddenly turned a corner....
    christian...we havent actually disagreed much in the past...asshole...we have...but today we have common ground...agree that out of 100 there will be maybe 5 stunners....some so good...in such high demand that I wasnt prepared to pay the asking price of 5K
    Then the looks faded a bit...but the body was still there and so was the arrogance...and I was in with a chance as the demand was no longer there...he was no longer mr no.1....and I broke my cheapo rules and shelled out 1500 and had a good time using him...and use him I did...then 4 months later on my next trip hes there...looking like death warmed up...and smelling like it.....with absolutely no takers...he was begging...but no one was willing....and I've been back several times since and havent seen him yet

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    I'd humbly suggest that it requires a certain type of boy to voluntarily become a prostitute in the first place (clearly I'm not talking about forced/coerced prostitution - which I don't believe we see within the mainstream "gay scene"). Then the sordid nature of the occupation coupled with the daily close association with a peer group who all have the same chaotic lifestyles, must take its toll.
    I would rather say the opposite. To become a prostitute and especially work Farang, there must be some openness and sense of adventure. Most Thai boys are shy and don't want to leave their comfort zone, getting on stage in underwear is a big step not everyone will take. Once in the scene, it's probably detrimental, mentally and physically.

For Burmese, Cambodian and Lao money boys working in Thailand, my experiences have been positive throughout, sexually and personally. While you can take any Thai boy out of the farm and put him on the stage (lured by friends or family, and guided by them), these foreign boys have to travel in a different country (whereas many Thai boys I know wouldn't find their way within Bangkok from their place to my place). Vietnamese boys is a different story, told elsewhere multiple times.

5. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (March 24th, 2017), francois (March 24th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post

Even though once in a blue moon it happens, the chance of finding your life partner from the ranks of rentboys must be so small that the Lord himself could not find him with a telescope.
    Wrong scottish-guy! Not only myself, but other farang I know, have found a life partner, or at least long term, from a go-go bar or otherwise.

Liked

What's the ratio Francois?

Liked

I really don't see how I'm "wrong" - I allowed for the possibility but expressed scepticism at the chances

Forum's veteran
    Liked

much as it annoys me I gotta agree with scotty and asshole....the gogo boy frame of mind is not compatible with long term relationships.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    ...I gotta agree with scotty and asshole....
    Are you accusing me of talking out of it?

You wouldnt be the first.

Liked

Have to agree also with Christian and Latin. Most boys I off are just so so. More on the passive side, than active. They do what you expect, but only the minimum. You even have boys who are almost 100% passive. You cuddle, they cuddle back a little bit, but without much enthusiasm, you kiss and they kiss back, but you sense it is not with passion, etc.

But indeed there are boys who are totally into it. Very active. Taking initiative. Kissing passionately and you sense the enthusiasm. But they are exceptions. For most it is a job, I am sure most do not really feel sexually attracted to 45+ year olds. So it is understandable. Don't tell me most of your offs are active, taking initiative and enthusiastic in bed.

Regarding Vietnamese boys most refuse to bottom. At least the ones I wanted to off. So I didn't off them in the end. In Fresh boys in Soi Twilight one Vietnamese boy told me all Vietnamese there are not bottom. But Thai, Lao and Cambodia do botttom.

12. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (March 25th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by latintopxxx View Post
    then 4 months later on my next trip hes there...looking like death warmed up...and smelling like it.....with absolutely no takers...he was begging...but no one was willing....and I've been back several times since and havent seen him yet
    Maybe there was a clear reason he looked like death!!
    Hope you played safe...