FAQ & Help

Thread: Boys and Shows

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Boys and Shows

Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala View Post
    It isn't a total ripoff. You get what you pay for, a show and display/availability of guys that is pretty unusual in the world.
    But that assumes you want to see the shows. I was under the impression the OP was far more interested in the go-go boys sections than in the shows. If that's the case, I'm sure you'll agree the drinks prices are a total rip-off.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by fountainhall View Post
    But that assumes you want to see the shows. I was under the impression the OP was far more interested in the go-go boys sections than in the shows. If that's the case, I'm sure you'll agree the drinks prices are a total rip-off.
    I am not at all interested in typical gogo bar shows. There's the erotic variety, where some butch muscular guys who are not at all attractive (to my eye) might be doing something with their c*cks in semi darkness. Or the ladyboy shows.
    I would much rather see cute twinks in speedos or naked, with the lights full on.

3. 2 Users gave Like to post:

al696 (April 2nd, 2017), christianpfc (March 22nd, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by goji View Post
    I would much rather see cute twinks in speedos or naked, with the lights full on.
    Agree with the first part - but lights full on would look a bit too much like the swimming pool changing room. Subtle, varied lighting can create a far more erotic experience for the viewer, I reckon.