Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Orgasm vs. Oxytocin?

Liked

Re: Orgasm vs. Oxytocin?

n
    Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    You're blind but you can tell he's cute? How does that work?

Well, that would be a cool thing to say if I was born blind, but I wasn't. I was admitted to the hospital on Sept 15th to be exact, and discharged on the night of the 17th.

We originally met sometime in July, so yes, I've seen him. And that was after talking daily on Line for about 8 months, because I'm very fucken careful about who I let into my life. That means he's been with me through the entire process of going blind, and trust me, it's not easy. Even through all the bullshit I put him through during that first 4 - 6 weeks, he stuck beside my side and took care of me. So yeah, I now have his back in this life.

And I'm pretty sure he's seen this board enough on my computer to find it on his own, so decent chance he's reading this thread, hence I'll leave it there.

Liked

I can tell you that sending dick pics is all the rage on facebook messenger. There was this Cambodian bloke who didn't even say hi, he first sent a dick pic and then said hi. Cracked me up

A few days later I get into a conversation with the brother of my 'second boyfriend' (relax it isn't all that exciting anymore), he goes all like, my parents don't want my brother to be gay and I don't want my brother to be gay, blah blah. So just to tease him I sent the cambodian dick pic to him. 5555 shook him right up

A few hours later my second boyfriend on the chat, my brother upset, someone sent him nude pictures 5555

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    ... because I'm very fucken careful about who I let into my life.
    As many Forum members can attest

4. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (March 12th, 2017)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by justaguy View Post
    I can tell you that sending dick pics is all the rage on facebook messenger.
    And elsewhere. It's known as sexting. Perhaps Matt isn't up to date with modern trends