Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Pattaya - New Crackdown

Liked

Re: Pattaya - New Crackdown

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    Well, you first have to rub it a bit and see what happens. That is what the Chinese ladies like to do.
    Then I'd suggest that when you see the Chinese ladies approaching you consider keeping your pants on

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    What part of your recent explanation of how you, as a blind man, type would lead to a sentence like that??

I mean, you told us that as you type, the computer reads out each letter.

Have you also now gone deaf?
    oh, for fuck sakes. Would you quit crawling up my ass every time I make a post? seriously, it gets annoying.

Again, if you have any legitimate questions about how a blind person conduc ts their life, or the decisions I made, feel free to ask. However, do so in a mature and respectful manner. I'm a pretty nice guy, so good chance I'll take the time to answer in kind. If you're just going to be a rude prick though, then I'll be happy to treat you like one. No probllem with me.

Come on, I don't follow you around the forum and complain every time you decide to post every intimate detail of every sexual encounter you have with a hooker in Thailand, which honestly, many people would find really fucken weird. but hey, it seems to turn you on to blast those details out to the world, so go for it.

I'm blind, deal with it. I have.

3. 3 Users gave Like to post:

paperboy (February 25th, 2017), roguebear (February 25th, 2017), Tintin (February 25th, 2017)

Liked

I'm not following you around - I'm simply reading all the posts in threads that interest me pointing out glaring discrepancies in your own posts which strongly suggest you are having a lend of us.

Again, if you have any legitimate questions about how a blind person conduc ts their life, or the decisions I made, feel free to ask. However, do so in a mature and respectful manner. I'm a pretty nice guy, so good chance I'll take the time to answer in kind. If you're just going to be a rude prick though, then I'll be happy to treat you like one.
    I've had a number of "legitimate questions" but you've only selected a couple to answer( and conveniently ignored the rest.) And then in another post, you go and contradict yourself.

So tell me then, how on earth did you manage to type such gobbledygook if, as you said in a previous post, you rely on the software reading out each letter as you type?

Your reaction to requests for clarification of contradictory posts closely mirrors that of Latin. (So much so that I could be forgiven for sometimes thinking the unthinkable!)

You both refuse to answer based on the excuse that the question was either put in a rude way, or you've been asked to explain more often than you would like. (In which case, for fucks sake get your story straight, and then I won't ask.)

You were the one who first came into the board and announced you had suddenly gone blind - it wasn't a response to someone's question. So back it up.

People are free to believe your plight -obviously, at least two definitely believe it - but if you really are blind, stop acting like someone whose vision is sometimes miraculously restored long enough to allow perfect typing.
    Last edited by a447; February 25th, 2017 at 08:11.

5. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (February 27th, 2017)

Liked

Ok, but before I answer anything, I have one question....

Are you Mr. Stinky?

Liked

Yes.

Now, please answer the question.

And while you are at it, there's quite a backlog, so maybe you could answer those, too.

It always amuses me how posters take offence when someone questions the veracity of their posts. The veracity only comes into question when there are obvious contradictions involved.

If someone decides to post on a forum like this, he must be willing to accept that readers will scrutinise (maybe subconsciously) what has been written.

Rather than spending time getting upset, spend it on clarifying the situation. Afterall, if you are telling the truth, it should be easy.

No need for insults, no need for protestations about being "followed".

8. User who gave Like to post:

Liked

Gentlemen perleeese. This thread is about getting down the crack and this is a far more interesting topic than your squabbles.

Liked

We are not squabbling. We are exercising our god-given right of reply! Lol

It seems Matt is having a hard time coming up with an explanation, so while he's working on one, let's get back to the topic.

As AsDaRa says, too many people are involved, directly or indirectly, in the industry. That, of course, includes the BIB. Are they going to just did by and watch some their income is drastically cut?

And if the sex tourists give Pattaya a miss, what will happen to all the restaurants, transport services, 7/11, shopping centres and other retail outlets, etc - especially those close to the adult entertainment areas - which rely on them to survive?

In reality, I can't see it happening.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    We are not squabbling. We are exercising our god-given right of reply! Lol

It seems Matt is having a hard time coming up with an explanation, so while he's working on one, let's get back to the topic
    I told you to ask in a mature and respectful manner. You didn't, hence no reply.

Why would I take the time to answer when you can't even ask politely, or even act like an adult?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    I told you to ask in a mature and respectful manner. You didn't, hence no reply.
    There's no reply because you couldn't possibly explain that contradiction. It's got nothing to do with me being "polite" - a word which isn't always associated with you, btw.

With your lack of explanation I've made my point.

Well actually, you've made it for me.

13. User who gave Like to post:

Liked

no mr. stinky, the only thing you've proven is you're an immature, rude cunt who is incapable of acting like an adult.

But hey, sure, you "win" if that's what you're looking for. I could really care less. Now would you kindly shut the fuck up?
    n