Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Pattaya - New Crackdown

Banned
    Liked

Re: Pattaya - New Crackdown

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    Actually, I didn't win so much as you lost.

But sure, I'll "shut the fuck up" - well, at least until the next time you make a ridiculous post which proves, yet again, that you are having a lend of us.

But cheer up - you now have 3 gullible supporters, it would seem.

BTW matt, nice typing! This time not a single mistake.
    I see the Forum Bully is at play again. As we know, bullies can dish it out but can't take it, so they have the Posting Rules changed in their favour

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by frequent View Post
    something on a par with the Eiffel Tower, the Tower of London, the Lincoln Memorial, the Hermitage in Saint Petersburg, the Great Wall, the temples in Nara, the Red Fort in Delhi or the Sydney Opera House
    I agree, but then even including Nara but excluding the Hermitage where you can easily spend two or more days (but how many do, I wonder?), I cannot believe anyone actually spends a considerable sum of money to travel to Paris, London, Washington, Beijing, Honshu, Delhi or Sydney just to look at, wander along, take a lift up a single monument. Tourists may primarily go to Tokyo and Shanghai to experience Disneyland for a day, but what makes these and other major world cities must-see destinations is they contain a combination of monuments, real daytime attractions that require a degree of participation, architecture, culture in its many varieties (including food) - and so on. Given that Pattaya already attracts millions of tourists each year and a very large number are not sex-tourists, it must have something already going for it. But if the city's going to change its image over the longer term, my view is it needs a number of changes including a mega-type theme park that will appeal to most of its future visitors - and do something about the beach!

Liked

Not that they're, you know, repressing anything
    What are they repressing? It is normal to prefer for sex a 18-21 year old above a 30 year old.

These herero sex tourists what are they repressing when they date Thai ladies around 20? I rarely see them off ladies around 30.

It is not strange to prefer 20 above 40. Strange is preferring 40 above 20. Some twinks on stage in some go go bars are nearly 30. I prefer more around 20. Human nature. Nothing is repressed.
    Young looking 25 year olds who pass for 18-20 are often the best. Perfect looks and experience.

Liked

Pattaya is full to bursting with absolutely top notch "must see" attractions. From the snake farm to the teddy bear museum to the Magical Ice of Siam as well as the new tiger park and the wild west resort. We are also lucky enough to have not one but two, yes two sheep farms.

So there.

5. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (February 27th, 2017), francois (February 28th, 2017)

Liked

As much as I'd like to see the Chinese gays flock to Pattaya and thus keep the gay scene alive, at the end of the day it may be just wishful thinking. Many have holidays which don't seem to be long enough to encompass both Bangkok and Pattaya.

If Pattaya were to build some kind of theme park it would need to be extra special to entice them down from Bangkok. Wouldn't it be more profitable to build it near Bangkok?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I think lines have got crossed somewhere. In suggesting attractions etc., I was not aiming these at the gay market at all. These would be to fit in with the alleged aim of turning the city into a full-blown (LOL) family resort.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by fountainhall View Post
    I think lines have got crossed somewhere. In suggesting attractions etc., I was not aiming these at the gay market at all.
    My fault. Sorry,

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by paperboy View Post
    thats the difference, you dont need go go bars in Cambodia, the boys are on tap over there. you just need to know how to turn the tap on.
    But I would like to see boys in underwear on stage, and after all my travels, I still come back to Pattaya because I couldn't find anything similar. Could you enlighten us "how to turn the tap on"?

I read your list. "World class" implies that there'd be people travelling from all over the world to see them. I regard your list as "things you could visit during the day when you're not shagging, some better than others" but hardly something on a par with the Eiffel Tower, the Tower of London, the Lincoln Memorial, the Hermitage in Saint Petersburg, the Great Wall, the temples in Nara, the Red Fort in Delhi or the Sydney Opera House
    Those that I consider world class are: Sancturary of Truth, Nong Nooch, Million Years Stone Park, Mini Siam. I have spent some time sightseeing in Paris, Berlin, Vienna, and these would be popular there, by my judgement.

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Pattaya is full to bursting with absolutely top notch "must see" attractions. From the snake farm to the teddy bear museum to the Magical Ice of Siam as well as the new tiger park and the wild west resort. We are also lucky enough to have not one but two, yes two sheep farms.

So there.
    That's what I meant by "tourist traps". Overpriced and exchangeable. Some bordering on mistreatment of animals.
    Last edited by christianpfc; February 27th, 2017 at 23:43.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    But I would like to see boys in underwear on stage, and after all my travels, I still come back to Pattaya because I couldn't find anything similar. Could you enlighten us "how to turn the tap on"?
    I also want to know how he turns the tap on in Cambodia.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

AsDaRa I suspect that frequent is troling u. Apart from a small kink sub section of young guys who are into daddies...the majority of guys be they straight or gay prefer young tight nubile flesh...Im yet to see a " trophy" wife older or even close in age to her rich daddy.
    To me the perfect combination is early 20's bubble butted lightly muscled boy. I have done twinks...but find the experience lacking.