Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Motorbike parking.

Liked

Motorbike parking.

I think life in Pattaya would definitely.be easier for everyone if small business owners were not allowed to claim the bit of the road outside their premesis as their own property for their customers only.

Liked

Re: Motorbike parking.

What?!?! They either bought the store, or are paying rent there. why should you be allowed in their parking spot(s)?

Go into desired shop, and offer to pay a chunk of their rent in exchange for being allowed to park on their premises.

Liked

By that logic Matt the only customers any business could expect would be ones that can park outside. And I don't think they rent the road.

Liked

Well, technically people don't own the street in front of their houses either. But if you began parking your bikes infront of houses out in the sub-burbs, I would imagine you'd find yourself returning to a tipped over motorbike more often than you'd like.

Liked

Motorbike parking in front of business establishments is reprehensible. I see it all the time here in Pattaya. Motorbikes park wherever they want especially on the sidewalks, blocking access to the businesses. It seems they go out of their way to do whatever is possible to block, not only a business, but the entire sidewalk. Just too lazy to walk a few feet and park properly.