Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Pattaya bars - a review

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Pattaya bars - a review

Quote Originally Posted by Nirish guy View Post
    Unfortunately if was who i think they are sadly no longer with us, Damn, so there I missed the opportunity of a private show perhaps eh as I'm sure the same guy would happily showed off yet another one of his amazing talents
    The guy you took home is still alive and well (or at least he was 3 weeks ago!)
    Had you seen him do his show in Tangmo... You would never have brought him home with you!
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Pattaya bars - a review

Quote Originally Posted by colmx View Post
    The guy you took home is still alive and well (or at least he was 3 weeks ago!)
    Had you seen him do his show in Tangmo... You would never have brought him home with you!
    Well that's good to hear at least (about the alive part) and as for not taking him home etc......well, I wouldn't necessarily be to sure about that as there's not much shocks or turns me, indeed I may just have added to his list with a few extra duties just for entertainments sake perhaps :-)

Do feel free to send me a PM with his name ( not that I'll remember him anyway I'm guessing as I'm a shockingly bad memory - I was going to say was that SENG then by any chance but have realised if not this conversation could go on a while lol) oh and also a quick resume of his "skills" so I can either decide NEVER to see him again ( doubtful) or be sure to book him for long LONG time next time, then take him as my BF and marry him forever after opening a circus in Pattaya with him as the main act ! lol