Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast

Thread: A future for Soi Pratuchai?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: A future for Soi Pratuchai?

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    Fountainhall, that map is obviously well out of date.
    Being up to date was not the point of the exercise. Showing Soi Twilight and its location on a map was! I frankly defy anyone to find an up to date map of Soi Twilight. And I have no idea what maps my computer displays, but I do work on a Mac. Obviously its maps appear to be superior to those offered by google even though it is struggling with names!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

I should have entitled this thread "Soi Twilight" or "Boi Soi" or anything except Soi Pratuchai. I never expected Pratuchai to generate such turmoil, such hand-wringing, such angst. Apparently I'm not the only one with too much free time on his hands.

3. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (March 13th, 2017)

Liked

As long as tourists keeps coming to Bangkok , there will always be a future for gogo clubs and gay bars. Maybe not this soi , the Thais knows where to go to have fun and that's not in the SIlom area .

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by loke View Post
    As long as tourists keeps coming to Bangkok , there will always be a future for gogo clubs and gay bars. Maybe not this soi , the Thais knows where to go to have fun and that's not in the SIlom area .
    So you're saying that there will be gogo bars because the Thais know where to go to have fun, but they won't be in the main tourist area even though the bars will exists "as long as tourists keep coming to Bangkok"??

Liked

Oh well, Thai gays don't normally go to Soi Twilight anyway. Neither am I, 350 baht for a beer is way to much for me. I can see those dicks for free elsewhere

7. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (March 13th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by justaguy View Post
    350 baht for a beer is way to much for me. I can see those dicks for free elsewhere
    Agreed, but isn't Bt. 350 pretty low for that soi now? I paid Bt. 400 at Dreamboys about a year ago. It may have been a special night, but didn't feel like it! The place was packed, though.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by fountainhall View Post
    Perhaps if you had actually been reading the thread,
    My apaologies fountainhall, I must have missed that message.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by loke View Post
    Bit of a non-sequitur there. So as long as there are tourists, there will be go-go bars. That's not what some recent posters think, by the way. However, you then suggest maybe not in Soi Twilight but elsewhere where Thais go to have fun. Odd, given that more than one poster has pointed out that where Thais go to have fun is never known to or even open to farang. So what does the future of go-go bars have to do with tourists?

During your absence you no doubt did not read the post made by arsenal just 2 days ago on The Changes in Bangkok's Go-Go Bars thread -

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    There are places that only cater for Thais, both men and women. You'll never find them and even if you do, they won't let you in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Patanawet View Post
    My apaologies fountainhall, I must have missed that message.
    No problem - and thank you for mentioning it!

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by fountainhall View Post
    During your absence you no doubt did not read the post made by arsenal just 2 days ago on The Changes in Bangkok's Go-Go Bars thread
    Those of us who have arsenal in our Foes list would also have missed it

Liked

OMG, Kommie! Arsenal must be shattered!

Especially now that he knows you are not the only one who has put him on the list.

"Those of us...."

So are those "us"???

But the guys on your own Foes list have the funny knack of being able to remove themselves from that list at will and appear before you.

I'm on your Foes list, too. Remember? But that hasn't prevented you from quickly replying to my posts.

Then again, maybe it's a software issue. Lol