Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: 1st time to Thailand... Need some Pattaya Info

Liked

Re: 1st time to Thailand... Need some Pattaya Info

Another thread hijacked by the troll accusers.. You should take a break from this forum .

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by loke View Post
    Another thread hijacked by the troll accusers.. You should take a break from this forum .
    What a surprising conclusion! Why assume that? Remember the last post made by the new member? It was this -

Quote Originally Posted by DrewSpz View Post
    Okay great! I'll have to try that next visit.

For this trip, I decided to do one night in Jomtien, one in Sunee, and one in Boystown. So let's see how it goes. Hopefully the local incidents in the news lately doesn't spoil my first trip 
    So in other words his question had been answered. Why would he return to this thread to post again other than to post about his experiences some time later?

But since you brought the subject up, after about 4 posters had started to question both the OP question and questioner, he posted this -

Quote Originally Posted by DrewSpz View Post
    my name is Andrew Salinas. You can look me up on FB.
    Far enough and a generous provision of personal information. I don't think any other poster has provided personal information like that. But have you checked Facebook? There are 100+ Andrew Salinas. If you had really intended anyone to check your information, would you now have been slightly more specific?

3. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (March 12th, 2017), francois (March 11th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by fountainhall View Post
    But have you checked Facebook? There are 100+ Andrew Salinas.
    Yes and the very first one seems to be a born again christian youth worker type guy - so perhaps that's something this board / the owners need to aware of and perhaps ban. There are rules in places to stop posters "outing" others but nothing of course to stop one outing oneself - HOWEVER who is to say that the person "volunteering" their name her and adding a Facebook link - and then posting about wanting to go to Thailand to fuck guys IS INDEED that person, some poor innocents life ( and job) could be ripped apart by someone CLAIMING to be someone else and then posting ALL sorts of crazy shit implying that the person they named is the person carrying out those acts.

Perhaps that's something the owners (of all the boards) might need to give some thought to to avoid the possibly of that happening?