Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 1st time to Thailand... Need some Pattaya Info

Liked

1st time to Thailand... Need some Pattaya Info

Greetings all,

I'm going to Thailand for the first time next week and want to get some pointers on hotels. I'll spend a quick night in Bangkok and am good to go with hotel choice, but am finding Pattaya a little more difficult to decide, given that you have Boyztown, Sunee, and Jomtien.

I'll be in Pattaya for 3 nights. Any recommendations? I see a lot about 2 guys guesthouse, so I'm thinking about that. But not sure if its better to stay in a hotel right in Sunee?

Thanks for any suggestions.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: 1st time to Thailand... Need some Pattaya Info

At the risk of bringing up trolls again, I'm sorry DrewSpz but your question about hotels has been asked many dozens of times before on this Board - and probably hundreds of times on all Boards put together. Did you think about checking the Search engine? It does seem more than a bit odd that anyone visiting for the first time during high season will not have done some at least basic research on the three gay areas and their hotels until just a few days in advance! Besides you give no indication of your budget per night nor whether you desire a single or double, want a pool, be near the gay beach etc.. Most visitors will have made bookings some time ago.

As to the question about "smoking" in the other thread which you have just st started here, how long have you been reading this or any other chat room? Have you again checked the search engine? I may be wrong but something smells odd here.
    Last edited by fountainhall; February 20th, 2017 at 09:48.

3. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (February 20th, 2017), christianpfc (February 24th, 2017)

Liked

I don't even know what a troll is.. hahaha. I knew I'd probably get a negative response (based on the other threads here), but just thought I'd try since there are no other decent Thai forums around. I don't have any budget concerns, but would like to be in the middle of things, and at as nice/ best amenities/etc of a place as possible (realizing the places in the middle of the action usually aren't the nicest). I'd really like a place that won't check IDs of joiners... not because I'm going to do anything wrong, but its my first time and I think I'll be embarrased.

I really don't know what 'Smoke' means... i've googled it. Its either something sexual or drug based, obviously.

I did search the other threads but didn't find the info I'm looking for.

Perhaps someone else besides that fountain hall person can reply?

5. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (February 25th, 2017)

Liked

Sglad. Welcome back. I actually quite liked your posts. Just stick to one handle this time and you'll be fine.

7. User who gave Like to post:

fountainhall (February 20th, 2017)

Liked

hahaha I'm not Sglad... You can look me up on Facebook if you like, I'm a 30 year old American. My name is Andrew. PM me if you want my full name and you can chat with me on FB. WOW I don't know what happened to you guys, but everyone is so jaded. What's wrong with my post, there's nothing illegal or bad there?

9. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (February 25th, 2017)

Liked

Okay I think I'm going to try either Elephant, Marina Inn, or Two Guys Guest House. Of those three which is the best? I'm trying to keep this simple as to not get involved in whatever drama is going on here... hahaha...

I would still like to know about smoking too... hehehe. maybe I can try it ;-)

Liked

Marina Inn... I like their jacuzzi suite... does anyone know if they're guest friendly and if they check joiner IDs?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Do psychiatrists recognize this compulsion to troll? If not yet, perhaps it would constitute a good topic for someone's dissertation. I reckon trolls derive some satisfaction in creating these personas but it is sad commentary on their mental state. This OP is more obvious than most other fabricators.

Liked

Yes. The writing style of Sglad combined with the subject choice of Sugargrandpa.

Liked

You guys are so funny... my name is Andrew Salinas. You can look me up on FB. It's okay, I think I've decided on Marina Inn. Thanks anyway.

15. 2 Users gave Like to post:

frequent (February 25th, 2017), Surfcrest (February 20th, 2017)