List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Can We Give Tarntawan a Rest - or Use Existing Threads please?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Can We Give Tarntawan a Rest - or Use Existing Threads please?

There are now 15 threads in which the changes in the Tarntawan Hotel have been discussed since September 17 - including three with the name in the title. From reading the posts it appears less than a dozen members actually stay there. How about no new threads for a few months and all posts going in to existing threads? Thanks.

2. 4 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (February 19th, 2017), christianpfc (February 19th, 2017), francois (February 19th, 2017), splinter1949 (February 19th, 2017)

Liked

Re: Can We Give Tarntawan a Rest - or Use Existing Threads please?

YES. And if any member is desperate to have a chat about hotels well perhaps they could write a little review of a hotel they stayed in within the last twelve months. Doesn't have to be in Thailand or even Asia. Anywhere is fine.

4. 2 Users gave Like to post:

fountainhall (February 19th, 2017), splinter1949 (February 19th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Although to be fair when Markie1 DID start a thread named Tarntawan Hotel it was almost immediately highjacked by everyone including myself and you FH talking about booking.com and the Intercontinental Hotel and all sorts of other stuff so it seems the poor man can't win.

And just in case it's gone unnoticed my thread yesterday? re the name change ( which hasn't been changed at all and was me merely taking a jibe at MFAS calling the hotel the Tartawan! ) was a TOTAL piss take on that AND that there HAD been so much exaggerated talk about the hotel's ( fairly much non existent !) actual changes and was worded to joking express our mock displeasure at something that hadn't actuallly happened ( ie the whole "fake news" angle) and how people shouldn't just believe what they read online as "fact".

My post was also in direct reponse to "where has everyone gone' - and LOOK -we're all posting saying how much we hate it - so, job done, so lets all get posting back now to much more interesting topics - like how much is a beer in Soi twilight these days and all the other gems that entertain us all so frequently ( not).

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by fountainhall View Post
    There are now 15 threads in which the changes in the Tarntawan Hotel have been discussed since September 17 - including three with the name in the title. From reading the posts it appears less than a dozen members actually stay there. How about no new threads for a few months and all posts going in to existing threads? Thanks.
    "it's not do as I do it's do as I say" says he starting a new thread with the name in the title

bkkguy

7. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (February 19th, 2017), Sugargrandpa (February 19th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by bkkguy View Post
    "it's not do as I do it's do as I say" says he starting a new thread with the name in the title

bkkguy
    You seriously think tagging this request to an existing Tarntawan thread would have had the same obvious effect? The subject has become so boring no one would have read it! At least we should now be spared the continual harping on about all the changes!

Liked

Yes stop talking about this...

Forum's veteran
    Liked

You do all realise that no one FORCES you to read threads you perhaps find boring don't you........just saying... if you find them boring ( which is quite understandable) then just don't open that thread and while you're at it perhaps create a few new threads while you're there to enliven things away from the "boring" threads ( that others are still choosing to comment on it seems - albeit it mainly to derail them, which is fair enough in my view anyway as that's usually when threads got more interesting anyway).

Liked

Upon first reading of Tarntawan my curiosity was piqued by that name. I thought it to be Tantrawan, an establishment where tantra massage was the specialty of the house. What a let down.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Oh I don't know Francois, I've certainly had my G spot massaged there more than once or twice

Liked

Let us see: Those persons who claim that they do not stay at the Tarntawan Hotel want this topic to go away. And those who claim strongly they have no interest in this Tarntawan Hotel topic still reads it. And they want it to go away. Then there are those who claim to have stayed at the Tarntawan but had a terrible, life-threatening experience and they report their claims to various hotel reservation sites. Then turn around and claim on this site that they did not stay at the Tarntawan and want the topic to go away.

Sounds like Trumpism has struck this forum!

14. User who gave Like to post:

Tintin (February 25th, 2017)