Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 25 of 26 FirstFirst ... 15212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Where is everyone?

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Re: Where is everyone?

I didn't even join this discussion about Poster A's departure until post #174, by which time all kinds of accusations and abuse had been thrown against the owner of the forum, and I thought my post was relatively innocuous!

Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala View Post
    As "quiet" departures go, this has certainly been pretty raucous. Why not just stop posting if that's what you want to do.

It has just ratcheted up continually since then, for which I take my share of the responsibility, in a way that is probably tedious for everyone, so I am dropping this now, with one final comment.

Whatever the rights and wrongs of who did what to whom, and was it in the library with the candlestick, neither of the owner/moderators at the other gay thailand forums, or the predecessors here, would have tolerated the level of personal abuse that has been directed against Surfcrest, and had I been in his position, I know that I wouldn't have stood for it!

For that he deserves respect, and he deserves thanks for keeping this forum running.

2. 5 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (March 19th, 2017), arsenal (March 19th, 2017), cdnmatt (March 19th, 2017), colmx (March 20th, 2017), fountainhall (March 19th, 2017)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

For that he deserves respect, and he deserves thanks for keeping this forum running.
    He surely deserves thanks for keeping the board running but at what point does he stop the carnage, you can't in all honesty believe it is over!
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

MFAS wrote:
    "He surely deserves thanks for keeping the board running but at what point does he stop the carnage, you can't in all honesty believe it is over!"

Yes, it pretty much is actually. The pugilists have nothing else new or of interest to say and there is very little point in repeating the same thing again so yes, it is over for now. That a447 (you don't fool me, I know you were having a fucking riotous ball the whole time) has liked Brad the Impalers last post makes that clear. It's as you were chaps.

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Lets hope your right.....If this thread dies it would be great.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal
    ........so yes, it is over for now. That a447........has liked Brad the Impalers last post makes that clear.

Ahhh! So sweet!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    Lets hope your right.....If this thread dies it would be great.
    I doubt it will die: here were no one word about Tarntawan yet...

Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

8. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (March 20th, 2017), monsoon (March 20th, 2017)

Liked

Thank you Minimee, that's very kind of you.

Liked

... the level of personal abuse that has been directed against Surfcrest, and had I been in his position, I know that I wouldn't have stood for it!

Agree with the latter part.

Don't agree with the first part.

I didn't see "abuse" - I saw an argument and a disagreement. Nobody called each other a cunt and nobody accused the other of having sexual relations with small animals.

If you think what passed on this thread qualifies as "abuse" you must be of a very gentle disposition indeed.

As for what Brad would or would not have stood for, well that's kind of moot really.

11. User who gave Like to post:

a447 (March 20th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    I doubt it will die: here were no one word about Tarntawan yet...

May I direct your attention to Post #234

http://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showth...172#post215172

Forum's veteran
    Liked

As we ponder where all the have posters gone, it's worthwhile noting that at any one time this site has many hundreds (recently even more than 2,000) readers. Now if only there was some way of encouraging a few of them to become posting members, the future would look quite a bit brighter.

14. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (March 20th, 2017)