Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3456789101117 ... LastLast

Thread: Where is everyone?

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Where is everyone?

I quite agree. I find Travelgayasia considerably out of date in regards to many countries/cities.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by BonTong View Post
    Well, I can think of a couple of websites about Chiang Mai that are very up to date...
    Which?
    I only know www.gayinchiangmai.com and http://www.radchada.com/.
    (http://www.nickysgaychiangmai.com/ domain for sale)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by AsDaRa View Post
    The problem with this and the other boards is that it isn't friendly to new posters.
    I wouldn't be surprised if the majority of new posters are accused of being a troll within the first 2 weeks of their posting here.
    People read that and think "Don't like these fights, I not go post".

I would say give new posters a few weeks time, after a few weeks it should be clear if someone is a troll or not. Don't start accusations in the first few posts of a newby. It really discourages. (Unless, it is as clear as daylight someone is a troll indeed)
    Exactly thats whats happening here, this forum is like a private club for 10 members , new members will be accused of being trolls withing the first 3 posts. The moderator should be aware of this and do something.

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by loke View Post
    Exactly thats whats happening here, this forum is like a private club for 10 members , new members will be accused of being trolls withing the first 3 posts. The moderator should be aware of this and do something.
    It's an Echo Chamber, loke, and has been for some time

Forum's veteran
    Liked

new members will be accused of being trolls withing the first 3 posts. The moderator should be aware of this and do something.
    An odd comment coming just a short time after one new member has been outed by the moderator as a hydra and two posters banned! Granted that new member seemed genuine for a while and most posters accepted and "liked" him before he started throwing knives. And gaythailand seems to have had a bunch of new posters banned as being trolls.

Liked

Too many bored old queens with far too much time on their hands. They don't realise it, but they are basically telling us they are leading very sad, lonely lives.

They need to find a hobby

Or some friends.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    Too many bored old queens with far too much time on their hands. They don't realise it, but they are basically telling us they are leading very sad, lonely lives.

They need to find a hobby

Or some friends.
    A strange comment coming from one of the more prolific posters with 1,726 posts so far!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Exactly thats whats happening here, this forum is like a private club for 10 members . . . .
    Perhaps instead of coming out of the woodwork to make a total of 16 one- or two-line posts (goodness, so Beachlover-like! ) with very personal - and often inaccurate - comments, loke might consider reading through complete threads first. After all he has a lot to catch up on. Loke hadn't posted anything since December 22. That's 79 days!
    Last edited by fountainhall; March 11th, 2017 at 09:27.

9. User who gave Like to post:

loke (March 13th, 2017)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

When the smoke clears 2 oh so different from eachother forums are likely to survive....Gaythailand & Gaybuttonthai......what niche does Sawadtee fill, other than being a sounding board for 2 or 3 dieharts. Gaythailand for reasons that elude me has totally eclipysed this board.
    Last edited by Manforallseasons; March 11th, 2017 at 11:50.

Liked

I am afraid the boards will die out when the older generation - which has experienced the heydays of gay sex paradise Thailand - dies, or becomes sexually impotent. What is the average age here of the active posters? 60 plus?

Since as we know, there aren't that many gay sex tourists in the bars below age 40, and even not so many below age 50, it doesn't look good for the future of these boards. I am almost always one of the youngest in the bars (I am in my 40s).