Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 26 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Where is everyone?

Liked

Where is everyone?

E
    This place has tirmed omtp evem more of a ghost town than normal. Wherere did everyone go?

Maybe I should be checking the obituaries?

2. User who gave Like to post:

werner (February 17th, 2017)

Liked

Re: Where is everyone?

Perhaps posters are sick and tired of the trolls and are frustrated that the powers that be continue to allow them to post.

Just a thought.

4. 3 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (February 19th, 2017), Khor tose (February 17th, 2017), paperboy (February 17th, 2017)

Liked

My lack of activity has been due to some personally difficult and tragic circumstances - and is in no way related to the board.

The even worse news is I SHALL RETURN

6. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (February 19th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    Perhaps posters are sick and tired of the trolls and are frustrated that the powers that be continue to allow them to post.

Just a thought.

I'm assuming you're alluding to me. Whether you like it or not sweet heart, I'm not a troll, nor do a lie. If you don't want to believe me, that's your fucken problem, not mine.

It'll be a few months, but planning to relocate us to Chiang Mai soon. Who knows, in my new home city, maybe I'll have a better chance of meeting of our many esteemed members.
    bn

Liked

My lack of activity is because I didn't find a new topic compelling enough to reply to.

9. User who gave Like to post:

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    I'm assuming you're alluding to me. Whether you like it or not sweet heart, I'm not a troll, nor do a lie. If you don't want to believe me, that's your fucken problem, not mine.

It'll be a few months, but planning to relocate us to Chiang Mai soon. Who knows, in my new home city, maybe I'll have a better chance of meeting of our many esteemed members.
    bn
    Why, when you told us you moved to Doi Saket, you failed to meet any esteemed members then.. Why does 15 KM matter

11. User who gave Like to post:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Out of town, but the presence of a very obvious troll with Beachlover tendencies does not act as an encouragement.

13. User who gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (February 17th, 2017)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Khor tose View Post
    Why, when you told us you moved to Doi Saket, you failed to meet any esteemed members then.
    Some time back while in Chiang Mai I met a couple of members to use the word "esteemed" would be a strecth by anyone's imagination.

15. User who gave Like to post:

BonTong (February 19th, 2017)

Liked

"I'm assuming you're alluding to me."

Well, as a matter of fact, I wasn't.

But if the shoe fits, wear it.

I asked you a while ago if you were posting using speech to text, but you never replied. It's just that it seemed very odd that if you were, the software was somehow able to distinguish between a word used in its normal sense - "crispy" - and the same word used as a trade mark -"Krispy ". No matter how hard I tried I couldn't get speech to text to make that distinction. I mean, how would it know??

So I'm presuming you are typing, despite being blind. (although why you wouldn't use speech to text is beyond me.) And that leads to other rather obvious questions.

How come "into" appeared as "omtp" and yet you had no trouble spelling "obituaries"? If letters were going to be typed out of place, then surely it would happen when you type a long word which is relatively hard to spell.

Why did you spell "where" as "wherere"? To do that, you would have had to deliberately type 2 more letters at the end of the word. Why would you add more letters to such a common word?

And you also neglected to answer the question I asked regarding how someone who had lost their sight all of a sudden would have nothing better to do than to continue to post on a gay website as though nothing unusual had happened to them.

Nothing you have posted so far about going blind makes any sense at all. It's pure farce.

Stevie Wonder is, apparently, going to make some kind of important announcement later this year, after he was filmed miraculously catching a falling microphone firmly in his left hand. It was an instinctive reaction so he didn't have time to think.

Perhaps you should think about making a similar announcement.

17. 4 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (February 19th, 2017), francois (February 17th, 2017), Khor tose (February 18th, 2017), Magnum (February 17th, 2017)

Liked

Yes, activity does seem slow and scant....