Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Where is everyone?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Where is everyone?

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    Brad, you have totally missed the point. SG hasn't.He's spot on.

My argument was that Surfcrest should not have made those accusations, precisely because he was unable to substantiate their validity. Why? Because he was not able to divulge the contents of my PM! There was no permission given, "implicit" or otherwise. I was never asked for permission. PM'S are sacrosanct - end of story - and certainly not to be released under any circumstances.
    Wait.... What?... Really, what?!?!

So let me get this straight. You first make a public accusation towards Surfcrest and SGT in general, knowing full well the accusation is false, because you just wanted to stomp your feet in public, gain attention, or who knows. You did this under the assumption Surfcrest would never divulge details of that private conversation, and instead, would allow you to continue on your tirade of berating him personally and SGT as a whole?

Surfcrest is busy, grows weary and impatient of your childish antics, so to put the whole debate to an immediate end, posts a partial section of that private conversation. You then change the narrative, and begin a tirade about how he posted part of your PM conversation, and have seemingly totally forgot about the original accusation you were originally pissed off about.

Did I get that right? Are you for real?

Oh, and I'm the liar, right? You just blatantly lied I'm assuming with hopes of creating a divide within the membership here, or at the very least to hurt the board.

What a dick.

2. 3 Users gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (March 18th, 2017), frequent (March 19th, 2017), roguebear (March 19th, 2017)