Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 22 of 26 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Where is everyone?

Liked

Re: Where is everyone?

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    Brad, you have totally missed the point. SG hasn't.He's spot on.

My argument was that Surfcrest should not have made those accusations, precisely because he was unable to substantiate their validity. Why? Because he was not able to divulge the contents of my PM! There was no permission given, "implicit" or otherwise. I was never asked for permission. PM'S are sacrosanct - end of story - and certainly not to be released under any circumstances.
    Wait.... What?... Really, what?!?!

So let me get this straight. You first make a public accusation towards Surfcrest and SGT in general, knowing full well the accusation is false, because you just wanted to stomp your feet in public, gain attention, or who knows. You did this under the assumption Surfcrest would never divulge details of that private conversation, and instead, would allow you to continue on your tirade of berating him personally and SGT as a whole?

Surfcrest is busy, grows weary and impatient of your childish antics, so to put the whole debate to an immediate end, posts a partial section of that private conversation. You then change the narrative, and begin a tirade about how he posted part of your PM conversation, and have seemingly totally forgot about the original accusation you were originally pissed off about.

Did I get that right? Are you for real?

Oh, and I'm the liar, right? You just blatantly lied I'm assuming with hopes of creating a divide within the membership here, or at the very least to hurt the board.

What a dick.

2. 3 Users gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (March 18th, 2017), frequent (March 19th, 2017), roguebear (March 19th, 2017)

Liked

Yes, try to get it straight. Surfcrest made accusations against me, not the other way around.

Great typing, btw. Did you turn the sound up? Lol

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    Yes, try to get it straight. Surfcrest made accusations against me, not the other way around.
    Nn
    Great typing, btw. Did you turn the sound up? Lol

Yeah, I got a bunch of those huge Issan sized speakers they use for morlam concerts installed at my house today, so everyone within a 3km radius can hear my screen reader now. It's awesome!

Seriously though, there's loads of blind people on the internet. You should really Google them, drop some e-mails, and berate them while demanding answers to why they're capable of typing the word "Krispies". Don't worry, I'm sure they won't find it offensive at all.

Liked

I wasn't talking about reading the contents of the screen, I understand how a screen reader works.

I asked you what you were hearing when you typed that gobbledygook sentence and why you didn't realise it was not making any sense.

I mean, what use is software like that?

And how come other words in your post were typed perfectly?? If the software is so obviously faulty, all of the words would consist of random letters wouldn't they?

I have no doubt whatsoever that blind people can type as well as a sighted person.

It's just that you have not been able to explain how the gobbledygook got past you. With the technology available these days for blind people, it just would not happen.

Perhaps you were listening to a Morlam concert at the time on those huge Isaan size speakers and they drowned out the sound of the keyboard.

Why don't you ask Brad to help you find an explanation? He's good at twisting the truth to suit the situation.

Just don't ask him about anything to do with numbers. He's not so good at maths.

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala View Post
    So how many other people did you send your "Goodbye" email to? It wasn't enough to make an exit announcement on the forum, you also had to email others with your self justification, and to try to persuade them to leave as well by singing the praises of another forum.
    You haven't answered this question.

Liked

I should have reduced the PM'S to singular
    That's right. But you deliberately decided not to.

And so you were caught lying.

Or should I say "twisting the truth to suit yourself in a pretty insincere way "? Lol

(Don't you just wish you hadn't made that comment? Damn!)

As to who I sent PMs to (they weren't emails; please do try to keep up, Brad), again, that's none of your business. You're a very nosey prick, aren't you.

But if you really want to know, why don't you ask them to identify themselves? Just for you?

Stand back, Brad. There's going to be a veritable flood!

Lol

Keep this up, Brad. I'm having a great time!

Liked

My first post in a couple of years. Well I think my first post two years ago was deleted so I gave up posting here.

447 has great content in his post and i understand his displeasure of his private message being made public. But then again It's Surfcrest board so he can do what he wants.

9. User who gave Like to post:

TaoR (March 19th, 2017)

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala View Post
    You haven't answered this question.
    Is the reason that you won't answer, that you can hardly claim, as you have, that your intention was to leave quietly, when in addition to your public announcement of your departure, you were also privately contacting multiple posters to denigrate the owner/moderators here.

You were trying to achieve the moral high ground as you flounced out weren't you?

Liked

Oops! I forgot to reply to this part of Brad's post.

try to persuade them to leave as well by singing the praises of another forum.
    You're slipping, Brad. Come on! Pay attention!

Please go to post #120 on page 12. Go to line 3 in paragraph 1.

(Phew! That's a lot of numbers. Do you think you can cope, given your proven inability to count? Send a PM to Matt and ask for help).

You see? It's all been said before! By me, no less! Singing at the top of my voice!

Lol

I've just noticed yet another post. Great! Keep it up.

So now you are accusing me of "denigrating" the owner/moderators! Again, you have used the plural, not the singular. That would be Surfcrest and Moses, right? So yet again, you have demonstrated that you can't count.

Perhaps you "should have reduced the number of people to singular." You know, like you should have reduced the number of PMS you reckon I had sent you.

Look, why don't you just quote from my PM the part where I allegedly 'denigrated' them?

Jesus, you are so stupid! Do you think I no longer have the PM in my Sent Items?

Gawd! What next? I can hardly wait for your next accusation.

Come on! Let me hear it!
    Last edited by a447; March 19th, 2017 at 00:18.

Liked

So sad to see the Forum going up in Flames.
    Just like the old days when each poster had to reply with more and more derisive comments.
    We need to go back to "Flame-On" and "Flame-Off" in the subject line of a post...
    I do not post often because I seldom get to Thailand any longer. But I do still enjoy reading about things there and the exploits of you guys who do visit. A447's reports will be missed.
    Enough said!!