Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 15 of 26 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast

Thread: Where is everyone?

Liked

Re: Where is everyone?

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    ..Neal's description of you, before he lost the plot..
    Well I have to stick my oar in here - irrespective of your disagreement with Surfcrest, I have to suggest that Neal never fully HAD the plot.

If you recall when he first appeared on this board he had at least 3 different handles and soon was even posting as a customer saying how good his bar was.

He started off unbalanced and ended up psychotic

2. User who gave Like to post:

rollingstone2 (March 18th, 2017)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

I do hope AK47 rethinks his decission, as I enjoyed his input on many topics even though he is best kown for the balls on his face trip reports!
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

4. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (March 16th, 2017)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Surfcrest View Post
    You call that quietly? There is no disagreement a447. You think your status here deserves you the right for rules to be created just for you.

I'm not here to fight your battles or muzzle other members for you or for anyone else here. If you think that's your privilege, then I guess we do disagree.

Surfcrest
    a447 is and always was a bully. Why has it taken you so long to wake up to that? And like all bullies, when he's challenged he slinks away

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    I do hope AK47 rethinks his decission, as I enjoyed his input on many topics even though he is best kown for the balls on his face trip reports!
    a447 also posts his trip reports on other forums such as GayThailand.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

As does MFAS with his reviews (word for word) of restaurants run by virulent homophobic old Frenchmen

In fact, exclusively in chat forums seems like it has disappeared with the popularity of the go-go bars.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    MFAS and Fountainhall. Compared to some of the ding dongs we've had here you twos' is rather boring. Could you both sharpen up your act. Thank you.
    On the question of sharpening up acts, I agree. Let's do that arsenal. I'd appreciate your comments. The point at issue here is how to encourage new posters and not having existing posters leave.

How about we look at some facts?

In the 12 months from mid-March 2015 to 2016, MFAS started 54 threads in this forum. In the 12 months from mid-March 2016 to 2017 he has started all of 4 - and the first post in one thread consisted of merely three words.

So let's look where else he posts. From 12 August last year he has been a member of gaybuttonthai posting, as he has written, under the name "undaunted". What about his posting history there? In those 7 months he has started 89 threads! Many of his posts there are long paragraphs. Here they are generally one-liners.

So gaybuttonthai - 89 in JUST SEVEN MONTHS. Sawatdeenetwork - 4 in A FULL 12 MONTHS. Oh, and 1 of those 4 posts was a word for word copy of a post in gaybuttonthai!

Does anyone now have any doubts as to where MFAS' loyalties lie? And why his constant one-line carping, put-downs and negative criticisms are consigned to this forum?
    Last edited by fountainhall; March 16th, 2017 at 14:20.

Liked

Fountainhall: Undaunted has been a member of GB for many years, at least since 2010. You'll find he didn't post anywhere for a long period of time but upon his return he continued to enjoy way more leeway than say Thaifarang who was banned this morning for being very naughty. Haha. You're welcome here Thaifarang, we like naughtiness even though we pretend we don't. Now "loyalties'...it's a message board, not a war so that's an over dramatic word to use I think. Basically I'm enjoying the current spats enormously so can I say to Surfcrest, a447, MFAS and your good self. Guys...knock yourselves out.

10. User who gave Like to post:

rollingstone2 (March 18th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post

You mentioned "privilege" although you didn't include a verb so it's difficult to see what you are getting at. Did you mean I asked for some kind of privileged treatment? Is that what you meant?

Put up or shut up Surfcrest. Post the evidence.

One you've done that, I'll then ask you where I asked you to fight my battles for me.

Surfcrest, you have gone out of your way here to blacken my name. You know full well that I never asked for any of those things. Never.

You've now painted yourself into a corner. You've only succeeded in exposing the fact that you have blatantly lied to the members.

I never realised it at the time but Kommie's scathing criticism of you in various posts over the years was spot on. It even tallies with Neal's description of you, before he lost the plot.

Your post above demonstrates that you are indeed a despicable, dishonest and dishonourable person.

I've got more to say. I've only just started.
    You asked me to muzzle Frequent, a member you allege to be Kommentariat. You didn't appreciate Frequent's reference to some posts Kommentariat wrote long ago. You began your request by quoting the number of posts you've made and how many years you've been a member.This sounds like privilege you're sliding across the table at me.

http://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showth...l=1#post214722

The following link directs you to our Rules & Guidelines.

http://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showth...amp-GUIDELINES

If you'd like a Rule changed, ask the Membership, not me! I only pay the bills and absorb the abuse.

Surfcrest

12. User who gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (March 17th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Fountainhall: Undaunted has been a member of GB for many years, at least since 2010.
    Your comments re appreciated. But why does it clearly state on the gaybuttonthai board that undaunted's date of joining was "Fri. Aug 12, 2016 8:47 am"?

Now he may have decided to cease membership and rejoin. I have no problem whatever with that. But you have actually failed to respond to my specific points.

The facts remain as I stated. MFAS's loyalty is clearly with gaybuttonthai to which he contributes many positive (and perhaps not so positive - I just don't to know) posts. Since joining gaybuttonthai, he has hardly posted here - and what he posts are one-line put downs, carping and negative criticism. Odd that in a thread dealing with the fact that some posters have been driven away and new posters are not joining, MFAS posts comments that are seemingly calculated to drive posters away. You did not answer!

And did I actually say "war"? If so I can't find it.

As for Thaifarang, you really can't be very observant. It's perfectly clear he has been posting here and on gaythailand for some time using different handles in each forum! Same basic questions, same writing style - very obvious.

14. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Surfcrest (March 16th, 2017), Tintin (March 17th, 2017)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Thanks Sherlock,
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"