Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Where is everyone?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Where is everyone?

Oops! I forgot to reply to this part of Brad's post.

try to persuade them to leave as well by singing the praises of another forum.
    You're slipping, Brad. Come on! Pay attention!

Please go to post #120 on page 12. Go to line 3 in paragraph 1.

(Phew! That's a lot of numbers. Do you think you can cope, given your proven inability to count? Send a PM to Matt and ask for help).

You see? It's all been said before! By me, no less! Singing at the top of my voice!

Lol

I've just noticed yet another post. Great! Keep it up.

So now you are accusing me of "denigrating" the owner/moderators! Again, you have used the plural, not the singular. That would be Surfcrest and Moses, right? So yet again, you have demonstrated that you can't count.

Perhaps you "should have reduced the number of people to singular." You know, like you should have reduced the number of PMS you reckon I had sent you.

Look, why don't you just quote from my PM the part where I allegedly 'denigrated' them?

Jesus, you are so stupid! Do you think I no longer have the PM in my Sent Items?

Gawd! What next? I can hardly wait for your next accusation.

Come on! Let me hear it!
    Last edited by a447; March 19th, 2017 at 00:18.

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post

Look, why don't you just quote from my PM the part where I allegedly 'denigrated' them?
    The part? Oh I think it permeated the whole post. Can you confirm that you are happy for me to share the whole "Farewell" PM?

Although you still don't seem to be willing to say how many posters you sent it to, in your Pied Piper attempt to lead others to your promised land(aka leaving quietly!).

Perhaps you could then leave, being careful not to slam the door on the way out, isn't that how you described your departure?
    Last edited by Brad the Impala; March 19th, 2017 at 04:35.

3. User who gave Like to post:

frequent (March 19th, 2017)

Banned
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Brad the Impala View Post
    The part? Oh I think it permeated the whole post. Can you confirm that you are happy for me to share the whole "Farewell" PM?

Although you still don't seem to be willing to say how many posters you sent it to, in your Pied Piper attempt to lead others to your promised land(aka leaving quietly!).

Perhaps you could then leave, being careful not to slam the door on the way out, isn't that how you described your departure?
    And you were such pals once upon a time