Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1420212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Where is everyone?

Liked

Re: Where is everyone?

I tend to disagree with you on the importance of privacy - it should be maintained at all costs. That's why PM function exists, not only here but on chat sites in general.

Apart from that, I agree with all your other points.

After my OP, I thought that was it. But as a consequence of another post in the thread my two PM'S were posted here. From then on, I had nothing more to add. Everything was in the PM'S.

Unfortunately, Brad decided to get involved. Sure, I could have ignored him, especially as my PM to him didn't contain anything I hadn't already posted on the forum.

But you know me. If challenged, I will defend myself. If someone asks me a question, they will always get an answer. I won't let anyone tell lies about me. I expect them to produce some strong evidence.

Evidence can only be used to verify the truth; it can't be used to verify lies.

You know my background, fountainhall. You would be aware more than anyone else how much of a stranger I would have been in my life to aggressive, negative and mindless nastiness. I have had to learn late in life how to defend myself. And defend myself I will.

I think Surfcrest and I have said what we wanted to. We have made our points. If Surfcrest has nothing more to add here, I will take your advice and leave it at that.

Thanks for taking the time to write that post.

Oh, and by the way, anyone vote for MFAS as moderator?????
    No, but I'm sure many would vote for you.

2. User who gave Like to post:

Dax (March 19th, 2017)

Liked

So now you're going to try to claim the moral high ground, when you're the one who caused this mess due to your lies, scaring off god knows how many new members? I hope nobody takes you seriously.

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by cdnmatt View Post
    For fuck sakes...

I guess I'm with you a447. I'm out of here too. Although I won't do the same as you, and cause a shit storm out of it.
    ???
    Last edited by Surfcrest; March 20th, 2017 at 03:37.

5. User who gave Like to post:

a447 (March 19th, 2017)

Liked

MFAS, you can't possibly leave.

Your clients surely demand maximum exposure for their eateries in return for all the free meals you must get.

Now, do you (or anybody else) have any information about the Tarntawan hotel? I heard something about it has changed management??

Forum's veteran Brad the Impala's Avatar
    Liked

More farewell posts than Frank Sinatra had concerts.

Dear lord, do you think that you are some monarch abdicating your throne? You are not even leaving the country!

You're just going to stop posting here, and anyone who wanted to know why, and who hadn't already received one of your self serving PMs, could have easily contacted you, since despite spewing your accusations all over the board you are
    Quote Originally Posted by a447 View Post
    not handing back the key so I can continue to exchange PM's with others.
    What an ability to make so much drama out of such a little event.

Liked

Hmmm,
    Attached Images Attached Images
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by fountainhall View Post
    Oh, and by the way, anyone vote for MFAS as moderator?????

Definatley a thankless job though I would not tolerate Whiners.....and would limit posts to no more than 3 paragraphs! If it can't be said in 3 paragraphs its not worth saying let alone reading.

Liked

Oh dear, Brad, Have you just realised I wasn't leaving the board entirely?

Please try to keep up! That fact was mentioned 115 posts ago!

Now you're really scraping the bottom of the barrel so you can continue posting on 'such a little event".

Do you often concern yourself so much with 'little events'? I mean, you went back and read through 12 pages - that's 115 posts! - and that's all you could find? What a waste of effort for something so "little."

Lol

You missed my challenge to you in post #229. It was your chance to prove you were not telling lies. A challenge too difficult you?

No need to go back 12 pages for a reason to post. Just go back 1 page!

From now on, if you want a reply to a post from me, you'll need to lift your game.

Liked

No one is leaving. A447 'resignation letter' had more get out clauses than a palm reader and has had more comenacks than Liza Minelli. MFAS has always come and gone and come and gone etc etc. And let's give up the scaring away of potential new members. It always sounds trite, making them sound like baby squirrels.
    Last edited by arsenal; March 19th, 2017 at 19:15.

12. 2 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (March 19th, 2017), Brad the Impala (March 19th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    MFAS, you can't possibly leave.

Your clients surely demand maximum exposure for their eateries in return for all the free meals you must get.

Sorry, Scottish. As has been established, it's arsenal that gets all the freebies and cash for his reviews. Makes a good living out of it, apparently.

14. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (March 19th, 2017)