Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 17 of 26 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Where is everyone?

Liked

Re: Where is everyone?

If I remember correctly Surfcrest wrote that he deleted Kommie by mistake and invited him to rejoin. I think this was when the board moved. I cannot either confirm or disprove any member loyalty or dis-loyalty.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    1. I don't have to respond to any particular points. I'm not the one winding himself up like a hungry boa constrictor.
    2. I don't read gaythailand, just this one and GB.
    3. Many of MFAS posts on GB are specifically designed to poke certain individuals (barmy army, the cheap meat loaf crowd, balloon chasers, the Sunee set etc.) So, in that respect it's obviously going to be more effective to do it on GB than here because that's where they live.
    Apart from chickening out of giving a response to my post #146 - after all, what response could there be other than to agree with what are facts - you totally misread the point of my post. As undaunted on GB's site, MFAS actually posts positively on a lot of topics, many of which he starts himself, So why would his goal over there be to "poke" members? He saves most of the "poking" for this forum - and thereby contributes to its inability to attract new posters, to encourage posters who have interesting comments, trip reports, news on gay issues, travel threads - and so on. He is utterly childish, totally self-centred and purely destructive - and anyone who fails to see that simply cannot read!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by pennyboy View Post
    I dare him to publicly attack the owner on one of the other forums. At least here it was aired openly.
    The other owners have not posted blatant lies about me on their board.

On gaybuttonthai.com it would not have gotten to this stage as harassment of members is strictly forbidden.

As for gaythailand.com, I have no idea who the owner is. But again, they are a nicer, ftiendlier bunch of guys over there so the situation would not have arisen in the first place.

So it's a mute point you make.

The reference to Neal was not made to back up any disagreement with Surfcrest. It was to back up my opinion of him as dishonest. There's a difference.

But you are correct, as is Scottish guy. I'm sorry I wrote that and withdraw it unreservedly. It was written in extreme anger.

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

F.H. I have never confronted you in a totally serious manner as I do not think of you at all however, being that you can't let up let me unwrap this puppy and tell you to get a life other than the one you have on this board.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    If I remember correctly Surfcrest wrote that he deleted Kommie by mistake and invited him to rejoin. I think this was when the board moved. I cannot either confirm or disprove any member loyalty or dis-loyalty.

I was referring to something else, not that post.

Liked

a447 lost all credibility with me when he began publicly berating me every time I made a typo, because he's still totally perplexed as how a blind guy can read, write, and use the internet.

He's seems to do this quite often. Go around the forum publicly berating people, and picking fights with members for no real reason. Then complains to Surfcrest that this or that needs to happen, or he's going to stomp his feet. I'm not sure, what does he expect to do? Mold the rules and membership to his personal likes and dislikes?

It's a forum, you're not supposed to like everything or everyone, as that would make it a pretty boring forum. When you see something you don't like, just ignore, and continuing enjoying the threads you do like. For example, I know many of you absolutely love a447's trip reports, where as I personally find them distasteful. However, you don't see me in this threads complaining, or berating him over it. I simply don't participate in those threads and continue postingon SGT as a happy camper.

How ironic this thread is titled, "Where is everyone?".

7. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Brad the Impala (March 17th, 2017), roguebear (March 18th, 2017)

Liked

I'm going to lighten the mood by changing the topic completely and posting about a subject that should be in another forum. The very very liberal 'rules' that we all enjoy on this board (compare it to the public beheading on another one recently) fully allow me to do this.

The first time I visited Siem Reap I stayed at The Angkor Paradise Hotel. 4 stars and very nice too. This time and probably for one trip only I'm in a place where the guests sit around the pool and smoke weed, funky music is played until midnight and you can get a really nice meal with a cold Angkor beer for $2.00. Anyone interested should pm me. All pms replied to but only after I've left because I don't want anyone coming up to me and asking if I'm Arsenal.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    let me unwrap this puppy and tell you to get a life other than the one you have on this board.
    What a real loser! That is just so predictable!

More, that is the excuse that all losers always trot out when confronted with reality. Any sensible poster on this site will know from the many, many posts I have made regarding my life, career and all the places I have visited and continue to visit all around the world, many of them the subject of reports here (and since you also post of gaybuttonthai over there as well - as you will know), will have been vastly more interesting, fulfilling and enjoyable than your miserable existence with your pathetic childish put-downs in the depths of Pattaya's sin city.

Care to take up a challenge? Tell the other posters all the exciting and fascinating things you have done and all the exciting places you continue to visit and I will do the same. We'll then let them make the judgement on what a "life" really is. I'll even put money on it! But you won't move a finger to take me on. Incidentally, I'm off on my next 10 days international trip on Saturday, I don't spend my life in bars.

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

For me to take up a challange firstly I would have to care about where you have been or what you've done.
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Forum's veteran
    Liked

See, as I stated, you will not even rise to the challenge - for the obvious reason you know the result. I'd win before you got off the starting line. Fine. Other posters will make up their own minds about the life you suggest I should start leading and the one you lead.

Oh - I forgot! If you prefer, why not give us links to posts of all the trip reports you have made to all the places you have visited in North America, South America, Europe, the Middle East, Japan, China, Australia . . . I'm game! I could go on but it would just be more embarrassing for you.

Oh and I was not writing about what you think. It was specifically to give other posters the ability to make up their own minds.

12. User who gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (March 16th, 2017)