Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 16 of 26 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Where is everyone?

Liked

Re: Where is everyone?

Fountainhall:

1. I don't have to respond to any particular points. I'm not the one winding himself up like a hungry boa constrictor.
    2. I don't read gaythailand, just this one and GB.
    3. Many of MFAS posts on GB are specifically designed to poke certain individuals (barmy army, the cheap meat loaf crowd, balloon chasers, the Sunee set etc.) So, in that respect it's obviously going to be more effective to do it on GB than here because that's where they live.

Still enjoying both ding dongs fellas. Carry on Haha.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by fountainhall View Post
    The facts remain as I stated. MFAS's loyalty is clearly with gaybuttonthai to which he contributes many positive (and perhaps not so positive - I just don't to know) posts. Since joining gaybuttonthai, he has hardly posted here - and what he posts are one-line put downs, carping and negative criticism. Odd that in a thread dealing with the fact that some posters have been driven away and new posters are not joining, MFAS posts comments that are seemingly calculated to drive posters away. You did not answer!
    I tend to agree with fountainhall's comments. MFAS's goal, this time around does indeed appear to be driving members away...
    What do you say MFAS? Has climate change made you irrelevant?

Surfcrest

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

How rude! Haven't you heard Climate change doen't exist? Actually I don' t wish to drive anyone anywhere, and I don' t believe members should obsess over other members and new members motives...handles...etc. and should only worry about reading and posting!!!
    "In the land of the blind the one eyed man is king"

Liked

Surf, I will also add to my previous post that a member who is always caught up in the drama of consiracy theories and constant complaints of other members does nothing to foster growth or the maintainance of the current membership.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    How rude! Haven't you heard Climate change doen't exist? Actually I don' t wish to drive anyone anywhere, and I don' t believe members should obsess over other members and new members motives...handles...etc. and should only worry about reading and posting!!!
    A typical non-response answer which will no doubt be followed by a typically meaningless photograph. Nothing you contribute here is constructive - yet it is over on gaybuttonthai. That is clearly where your loyalties lie - as I have proved conclusively - even though arsenal will not confirm it. Your posts here are basically destructive in nature - clearly something you enjoy. It is damaging to the forum.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Surfcrest View Post
    You asked me to muzzle Frequent, a member you allege to be Kommentariat. You didn't appreciate Frequent's reference to some posts Kommentariat wrote long ago. You began your request by quoting the number of posts you've made and how many years you've been a member.This sounds like privilege you're sliding across the table at me.
    Really? Are you sure?

Here's the pm in question, in full:

Kommie's link to bogus trip rrport
    I refer to Kommie's post #73 in the thread 'Where is Everyone?"

I was under the impression that, after much discussion on a thread started by me and devoted to Kommie's bogus trip report -"Is blatant deception ok?" - a decision was made that the original post would remain but there was to be no link to it in the future.

You posted:

"I will add a Rule that no member can talk about the individual behind a handle, about anything they do outside of this Board without their specific permission or unless that person has mentioned whatever it is that they have done, here on this Board already. "

I thought Kommie had moved on, but he is re-opening old wounds, apparently in breach of the new rule.

Surfcrest, I've had enough. I won't put up with it any longer.

Please enforce the rule or publicly stage on the forum that the rule no longer applies.

A447
    I asked you to "muzzle Frequent" did I? That's strange; I can't find any reference to any such request. Please feel free to point it out. All I can see is that I asked you to "enforce the rule."

(And while you're at it, point out where I began my request by mentioning the number of posts.)

So Surfcrest, who is telling the truth? Eh? You or me?

But let's pretend for a minute that I did ask you to "muzzle" him.

Tell me, have you ever mentioned anything about deleting Kommie? (And please do not insult the members' intelligence by suggesting Kommie and Frequent are different people). If you have, then you're worse than me! I apparently only asked you to "muzzle" him m whereas you spoke about deleting him.

I've got more to say. If you want to keep this up, bring it on!

Surfcrest, you have not been truthful. You have gone out of your way to paint a completely false picture of me. I'm at a loss as to why you would do that, especially as we have not clashed in the past. Was it because I mentioned gaythailand 's success in attracting nrw members?
    Last edited by a447; March 16th, 2017 at 16:24.

Liked

Surf, just imagine if you were a visitor looking at this last page in its entirety do you think you would want to become a member?

Liked

A visitor would not have to continue on until this last page. The answer can be found on page one.

And in your constant negativity, mfas.

9. 2 Users gave Like to post:

bobsaigon2 (March 16th, 2017), fountainhall (March 16th, 2017)

Liked

What a lot of fuss about nothing. If A447 thinks having a disagreement with the owner is a reason to stop posting, so be it but I dare him to publicly attack the owner on one of the other forums. At least here it was aired openly. Sadly A447 lost all crediblity with me when he used Neal to back up his disagreement with Surcreft.

11. User who gave Like to post:

Surfcrest (March 16th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    Surf, just imagine if you were a visitor looking at this last page in its entirety do you think you would want to become a member?
    What a typically idiotic comment! Surfcrest already gave his verdict -

Quote Originally Posted by Surfcrest View Post
    MFAS's goal, this time around does indeed appear to be driving members away...

Surfcrest
    'Nuff said!