Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Where is everyone?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Where is everyone?

I tend to disagree with you on the importance of privacy - it should be maintained at all costs. That's why PM function exists, not only here but on chat sites in general.

Apart from that, I agree with all your other points.

After my OP, I thought that was it. But as a consequence of another post in the thread my two PM'S were posted here. From then on, I had nothing more to add. Everything was in the PM'S.

Unfortunately, Brad decided to get involved. Sure, I could have ignored him, especially as my PM to him didn't contain anything I hadn't already posted on the forum.

But you know me. If challenged, I will defend myself. If someone asks me a question, they will always get an answer. I won't let anyone tell lies about me. I expect them to produce some strong evidence.

Evidence can only be used to verify the truth; it can't be used to verify lies.

You know my background, fountainhall. You would be aware more than anyone else how much of a stranger I would have been in my life to aggressive, negative and mindless nastiness. I have had to learn late in life how to defend myself. And defend myself I will.

I think Surfcrest and I have said what we wanted to. We have made our points. If Surfcrest has nothing more to add here, I will take your advice and leave it at that.

Thanks for taking the time to write that post.

Oh, and by the way, anyone vote for MFAS as moderator?????
    No, but I'm sure many would vote for you.

2. User who gave Like to post:

Dax (March 19th, 2017)