List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pattaya host and gogo bars. A review.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Pattaya host and gogo bars. A review.

Power Boys most improved Sunee gogo boy bar. There's only three now. Eros quiet lately and many boys trying their
    luck in Boyztown area bars. Desperately needs some new Boys and mamasan Jo needs to take a 'chill pill'.
    Nice Boys very dark and gloomy. Strobe light very annoying and spot lights useless. Lighting piss poor and bar very
    run down. The boys are very eager for tips and not shy about dropping their drawers and yanking.
    Best boy barbeer now Double Shot. Over ten friendly host boys every night, clean modern and busy. Ting tong Red a contender
    with wider range of Boys from slim fem twinks to bigger boys. Very popular with German speakers.
    Good Boys holding on in its very dark soi and lots of boys eager to show off their goods for a few hundred baht. Very dark
    with dim red lights but best place if you like size.
    Last edited by catawampuscat; February 7th, 2017 at 12:52.

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (February 7th, 2017), francois (February 7th, 2017)

Liked

The Off Factor.

A total of 10 encounters in 9 days. (round of applause I think) Two from Eros, two from Nice Boys, two from a bar in Jontien, two came up to me in bars and asked me to take them short time and two from Boystown. Of those, four were previous and six were new. All were straight. Of the six new, all kissed a la magnifique but only one smoked. However many boys will smoke after time whereas they won't in the beginning and most of those boys were very new. 3 of the four previous smoked and again all kissed passionately and with sensuality. A very good haul. I am pleased to say that I ran out of time before I ran out of boys I wanted to off.

NB. I offed one gay boy. A mistake. The chemistry was all wrong and I found him rather silly so I gave him 1000 baht and asked him to leave after about 40 minutes. Not his fault and not mine. Just not right for either of us.
    Last edited by arsenal; February 7th, 2017 at 14:57.

4. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (February 10th, 2017), Indianer (July 24th, 2017)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    The Off Factor.

I offed one gay boy. A mistake. The chemistry was all wrong and I found him rather silly so I gave him 1000 baht and asked him to leave after about 40 minutes. Not his fault and not mine. Just not right for either of us.

I know many prefer gay boys, and their are not many masculine gay boys in Pattaya. I have no patience for the shrieking, camp, possing type......Yuck!!!
    I have been happily astonished at the many straight boys I have met that smoke and can happily bottom........and it is easy to bond with a straight boy no drama, no Thai sulk etc. I do not like Jomtien Complex as for my taste rarely have I seen a really good looking Cambodian guy and the Thai boys there are mostly the silly twink types...Yuck!!!!!! The poor falang in the photo below will surely have his hands full.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Manforallseasons; February 7th, 2017 at 19:45.

Liked

MFAS, I sure am not going to have un ménage à trois with you!

Forum's veteran
    Liked

straight MB most definitely the way to go in Thailand...maybe they arent straight as in just not twinky camp....guess that makes then straight in Thailand. Had the misfortune of offing several effiminate slim giggly twinky MB and whilst the sex in itself was OKish....the total experience was lacking.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

oh..almost forgot...good report arsehole...made for enjoyable reading.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Manforallseasons View Post
    The poor falang in the photo below will surely have his hands full.
    Surely its not bad enough that straight people ( and a fair amount of gays too) judge us other gays based on nothing more than appearance and stereotypes that we start doing it here too ;-(

I don't know if you're aware MFAS of the reason that pic appeared online in the first place or not, but it was actually as the two guys pictured, who were travelling on the Sky train in Bankgok ended up on the wrong side of some verbal abuse on the train with comments such as “Foreigners are fond of pets” etc being thrown at them presumably because of the Thai guys looks etc.

It turns out however that the Thai guy was a University graduate who was the Co founder, Creative Director and model booker of the Bacca Thai modelling agency in Bangkok and the white guy had been one of their models. They had also actually been in a relationship for over four years at the time of that pic and have since been married in fact. So, for all we know the German guy might be the handful in the relationship, or not or perhaps neither are and in fact they're both just blissfully happy together who knows, but it certainly seems from his facebooks posts and pics that they're still going strong together and are having a very fulfilling and enjoyable time together.

Lets hope so anyway eh, but meanwhile maybe lets not help or encourage straight people to stereotype us poor old gays even more than they already like too by us also jumping to conclusions about character etc based on nothing more than outer appearances or looks, because as we all know appearances can it seems be deviously deceptive sometimes.

( apologies for the size of the pic, I THOUGHT I'd resized it but it seems not ! But hey they're two cuties so what the hell :-) Ph and Sorry for side tracking the tread, i just wanted to reply to MFAS's comment, so, back to go go bars !!!......

wedd.jpg
    Last edited by Nirish guy; February 8th, 2017 at 02:40.

10. 13 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (February 8th, 2017), Aux1010 (February 8th, 2017), christianpfc (February 10th, 2017), colmx (February 8th, 2017), fedssocr (February 8th, 2017), francois (February 8th, 2017), Indianer (July 24th, 2017), noutchie (February 8th, 2017), Oliver (February 8th, 2017), paperboy (February 8th, 2017), scottish-guy (February 8th, 2017), TaoR (February 8th, 2017), Up2U (February 20th, 2017)

Liked

I think MFAS was just jealous of the boys wig-like fake blond hair in the original pic

12. User who gave Like to post:

francois (February 8th, 2017)

Liked

A couple of PSs. Bars both in Boystown and Sunee are very keen on you booking boys for the next night if you want to. I don't normally like doing this because if the boy doesn't show up getting your money back is no problem but it's then difficult to find another boy you want as much and it can spoil your evening. However of the three boys I booked for the next night all turned up and all were delicious.

Also. If a boy doesn't want to go with you or doesn't smoke just accept it. It doesn't mean he won't next time you see him even if it's on your next trip. My last four visits have all yielded boys that previously didn't go with customers. Patience will bring rewards.

14. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (February 10th, 2017)

Forum's veteran Manforallseasons's Avatar
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    MFAS, I sure am not going to have un ménage à trois with you!
    It wouldn't be possible as I have already stated im not into feminine guys.

16. User who gave Like to post:

francois (February 8th, 2017)