Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Pattaya host and gogo bars. A review.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Pattaya host and gogo bars. A review.

I'm not sure Christian. I saw him there a couple of times and at the time of going to press he has blondish hair with a well toned body.

Liked

A first rate review of your time in Pattaya, if I may say so, arsenal. I shall be paying Sodom-by-the-Sea a short visit this week and may well look in on some of the venues you’ve highlighted.

In addition to the above report, I have particularly enjoyed reading your restaurant reviews on your other threads.

3. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (February 7th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    A first rate review of your time in Pattaya, if I may say so, arsenal. I shall be paying Sodom-by-the-Sea a short visit this week and may well look in on some of the venues you’ve highlighted.

In addition to the above report, I have particularly enjoyed reading your restaurant reviews on your other threads.
    Yeah another fun, breezy review by arsenal. I wish I could write like that. He makes Pattaya so tempting to visit. Thanks, arsenal, and may you have a safe flight home.

"Sodom-by-the-Sea". 555. Love it, JB!

5. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (February 7th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    I'm not sure Christian. I saw him there a couple of times and at the time of going to press he has blondish hair with a well toned body.
    Blonde hair? Even better!

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Bars both in Boystown and Sunee are very keen on you booking boys for the next night if you want to....

Also. If a boy doesn't want to go with you or doesn't smoke just accept it. It doesn't mean he won't next time you see him even if it's on your next trip. My last four visits have all yielded boys that previously didn't go with customers. Patience will bring rewards.
    When I go to Pattaya, I want it here and now (no appointments, phone calls, boy doesn't go today so try again next time). I sometimes chat with boys before I go with intention to meet, but in the end, I ususally end up in a gogo bar and find someone new.