List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pattaya host and gogo bars. A review.

Liked

Pattaya host and gogo bars. A review.

Things have been fractious here recently. Insults have been hurled, accusations made, stabbings carried out and the usual harmonious nature of the board has suffered a schism. In order to help heal the still raw wounds I am posting a review of the bars I visited recently.

Beginning with Sunee. Eros is as Eros always is. It's a Marmite bar in that people either seem to love it or hate it. I found it to be unchanged with a good selection of both gay and straight boys always willing to engage in some frisky nite time activity. I didn't go into Power Boys because it's just too boring after the first 30 seconds if you don't fancy any of the boys and also because it;s easy to find yourself the only customer in there. Nice Boys remains one of my all time favourite bars and they had a couple of new really attractive straight boys to go with the ones already there. Particular mention must go to Double Shot Bar which stays open very late and has a rockin vibein atmosphere. Just a change of music so that it's not Hopper playing every bloody night and this bar could well be the "just one for the road nightcap' bar to go to on the way home with hot boy in accompaniment. Also, Ting Tong Bar has done such a number on the whole road that I think it could probably be unofficially renamed Soi Ting Tong. The Moslem restaurant across from Forest House does a wicked chicken sandwich. Slightly spicy and savoury chicken wrapped in fresh naan bread. Perfect at 3.00am.

On the motorbike (if it's after 10.00pm no helmet required) and shoot down to Boystown. I only went into Toy Boys once. No offs from there this time. It's a pure gogo bar with boys on stage in cute white briefs but as they hang about outside most of the time a couple of fly pasts and you'll see if there is someone who interests you. BBB always looks very very busy but the offabillity of so many of their boys is not clear that I rarely go in there more than once a trip. One boy from another bar told me that farangs take some of the big muscle guys upstairs and fuck them but as that has no interest for me I didn't confirm it. I rarely watch the whole show, getting bored after about 20 minutes and taking my drink outside. The new Cupidol Bar is probably the hottest bar in town right now, especially for twinks of which there are some real beauties ploombing about on stage. Again it's a nice bar to sit outside and watch the comings and goings of the BBB boys. I never go into the broom cupboard bar known as Vasser. X-Boys gave every impression of quietly exiting stage left. The same boys apart from the stunning doorman who doesn't go off. The show is the same with the same boys and bearing in mind this is supposed to be peak peak season there were about 6 customers. 360 Degree Bar is struggling to get a clear identity with some boys in jeans and some in briefs. Three fattish boys performed all the numbers for the show. One off from there and he was excellent. Leila and I reached a sort of understanding and she even offered me a free tequila which I politely declined due to the motorbike. Still it was a nice gesture. I didn't go into Dreamboys or Kawai as they are both twinkie bars. Castro is still my favourite host bar and actually the only one I ever go into. Always excellent service from their friendly staff.

On the bike, wind in my hair and down to Jomtien.. Not too much to say about any of the bars down there as they are all the same. It doesn't matter which one you go into, service is always friendly and welcoming and every one of them has lots of boys. I bagged meself a couple of absolutely top drawer Cambodian boys with oh so lovely boy next door looks that it was all I could do not to try and stuff them in a trunk and take them with me.

A few other notes. The middle easterners are now a real menace powering at high speed on huge motorbikes up and down Sois Yensabai and VC as well as the ones in between that a tragedy is when not if. My hotel now gets guests to check in their joiners due to the problems they have had with these people and their joiners in the past. However I was usually spared this very slight inconvenience because in over 7 years not one of my boys has caused so much as a whisper of trouble whereas with them it's a nightly occurrence. Oh well, I suppose the worse they are the better I look. Already booked my next trip. Can't wait.

2. 10 Users gave Like to post:

Aux1010 (February 7th, 2017), christianpfc (February 7th, 2017), Dalewood (February 8th, 2017), Indianer (July 24th, 2017), Jellybean (February 7th, 2017), llz (February 7th, 2017), paperboy (February 7th, 2017), sglad (February 6th, 2017), splinter1949 (February 7th, 2017), TaoR (February 7th, 2017)

Liked

Re: Pattaya host and gogo bars. A review.

"Ploombing"? sounds fun but what the hell does it mean?

Liked

It's a new word Oliver. It means prancing. dancing, flouting, pouting, flicking hair, smiling at punters and generally behaving in the most twinkie winkie way possible.

Liked

Ignoring no helmets after 10pm and wind in the hair, I would agree that Cupidol is one hot bar. On other hand found that Power Boys is much more fun, in that, one can more easily inspect the merchandise and can squeeze the fruit to see how ripe it is all for a tip,
    of course.

And as always,much to see and do in Jomtien.

6. 5 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (February 7th, 2017), catawampuscat (February 7th, 2017), pennyboy (February 7th, 2017), splinter1949 (February 7th, 2017), Tomas1576 (February 7th, 2017)

Liked

Thanks Arsenal. I'll be there in a week and so now I know what it is that I'll be seeing.....probably when the bf is asleep. Sounds my cup of tea.

8. User who gave Like to post:

arsenal (February 7th, 2017)

Liked

360 Degree Bar is struggling to get a clear identity with some boys in jeans and some in briefs. Three fattish boys performed all the numbers for the show. One off from there and he was excellent.
    When I saw boys in jeans, I left (without ordering a drink) and told mamasan I want to see boys in underwear. However in the show there is one who is gorgeous (despite the owl tattoo on chest, saw him in show a few months ago and spotted him last week). Did you off one of their regular boys or those who come for the show?

My recent Pattaya trip here:
    http://christianpfc.blogspot.com/201...-1feb2017.html
    Pass Boys-Boys-Boys, one very cute, tall slim boy in jeans outside. Several tattoos, one a stylized depiction of two people in intercourse on his abdomen. Does anyone know him?

10. User who gave Like to post:

stkyricesf (May 1st, 2017)

Liked

I'm not sure Christian. I saw him there a couple of times and at the time of going to press he has blondish hair with a well toned body.

Liked

A first rate review of your time in Pattaya, if I may say so, arsenal. I shall be paying Sodom-by-the-Sea a short visit this week and may well look in on some of the venues you’ve highlighted.

In addition to the above report, I have particularly enjoyed reading your restaurant reviews on your other threads.

13. User who gave Like to post:

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by christianpfc View Post
    (despite the owl tattoo on chest, saw him in show a few months ago and spotted him last week).
    So he now has a spotted owl tattoo?
    Last edited by sglad; February 7th, 2017 at 11:07.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    A first rate review of your time in Pattaya, if I may say so, arsenal. I shall be paying Sodom-by-the-Sea a short visit this week and may well look in on some of the venues you’ve highlighted.

In addition to the above report, I have particularly enjoyed reading your restaurant reviews on your other threads.
    Yeah another fun, breezy review by arsenal. I wish I could write like that. He makes Pattaya so tempting to visit. Thanks, arsenal, and may you have a safe flight home.

"Sodom-by-the-Sea". 555. Love it, JB!

16. User who gave Like to post: