Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: What is the latest situation with go-go bars and massage parlors in Bangkok?

Liked

What is the latest situation with go-go bars and massage parlors in Bangkok?

I will travel to Bangkok in mid February to check out some job possibilities in civil engineering. I also hope to have some fun....

Could recent visitors please update me about the following:

1. Has Hero Massage reopened and is it up and running? What are the number and types of guys available there now?

2. How is Dream Boys doing? I am not interested in the shows, which are boring, but how many guys [and what types} does the bar now have on weekends to off? Are there still a few stunningly hot and handsome guys there?

3. Is Jupiter worth a visit?

4. What go-go bars have a good selection of hot, athletic/muscular guys?

Thanks for any recent information or news.

Liked

Re: What is the latest situation with go-go bars and massage parlors in Bangkok?

I've only been to Classic Boys and Screw Boys in the last week. Neither had much in the way of hot athletic muscular guys, though a few cute twinks.

Liked

Re: What is the latest situation with go-go bars and massage parlors in Bangkok?

Only one reply?

This forum has recently had interesting discussions of the scenes in Chiang Mai and in Pattaya.

Please provide some comments about the recent go-go bars and massage venues in Bangkok.

Liked

werner, check out the scene and report back. Also check out other forums like gaythailand.com.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by francois View Post
    werner, check out the scene and report back. Also check out other forums like gaythailand.com.
    With all respect to Francois, I suggest this reply may be one reason why the activity on this board is diminishing! Suggesting a poster looks at other Boards to find answers to a fairly simple question when there have been occasional posts here is a sure way of killing interest in Sgn IMHO. Even if there is not much detail here, giving a poster to a specific link to a post or series of posts on another board would have shown an interest in helping with a request.
    Last edited by fountainhall; February 18th, 2017 at 07:23.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

The edit time beat me. There is some info here -

http://sawatdeenetwork.com/v4/showth...light=Twilight

These threads also have some recent Soi Twilight info

Thete's a family recent post over on gt but note it starts over the main Chinese National holiday when enderstandably the bars were packed with Chinese -

http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/to...ok-last-night/

Jupiter continues to attract large crowds but the reports all suggest that as offs the boys are duds. Worth a visit if you are only going to view the eye candy.

Hero is finally back up and running in the same location. From what I can gather, it is now a branch of Prince off Suanphlu and the boys seem to flit between the two. Check this thread from Post #66 -

http://www.gaythailand.com/forums/to...massage/page-4
    Last edited by fountainhall; February 18th, 2017 at 07:47.

Liked

TravelGayAsia is a good resource as well, but some info might not be totally up to date. However if you look for recent reviews that is probably a good way to weed out the current from out of date.
    https://www.travelgayasia.com/gay-map-of-bangkok/

Forum's veteran
    Liked

TravelGayAsia can be a very useful starter guide. It's Bangkok section appears quite up to date, but there is a lot that is out of date in many of the other Asian cities. The Taipei hot spring section lists 3 as being gay friendly, whereas 2 ceased being so quite some time ago. And a 4th which is definitely a gay hang out is not even listed. Best to back up the info with more from other sites.

Liked

Fountainhall, posters can't expect everyone else to do their homework for them. A little initiative goes a long way. I gave werner a link to a forum which has beaucoup info on his topic of interest. Am I supposed to search it for him?

Werner was to go to Bangkok mid-Feb and now it is 18 Feb. So how about a report from him regarding the latest situation in Bangkok???

10. 2 Users gave Like to post:

christianpfc (February 19th, 2017), Tintin (February 18th, 2017)

Liked

Thanks to Forum members for your comments and suggestions.

Unfortunately, I will have to postpone my trip to Bangkok because of a crisis at my company. Thus, I will not be able to provide a review in the near future.

GayThailand does indeed have a lot of information about venues, and many of the commentators write very well.

By the way: The more I think about semi-retirement, the more I think that I should return to Europe.

I had considered working part-time for a major construction and architectural firm in Bangkok. The owner is well trained and qualified. However, he recently had a minor stroke and is turning the control of the company to his two sons, who lack their father's competence. Nepotism is a common problem in family-owned businesses, and the second generation never seems to be as good as the first generation of owners.