Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: BBB Inn Bangkok.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: BBB Inn Bangkok.

Unless I'm mistaken the BBB is basically a knocking shop and I certainly never considered it a "normal" hotel and wouldn't have considered staying there for several days - unless I wanted to fuck myself to death ala the Death in Las Vegas movie type situation. Yes they have rooms but I always assumed they were more just short time rooms that if someone wanted I guess they hired out to you, but surely being in that environment continually for a few days is too much even for us harden whores that we are as why would you want to stay there when you can stay in any amount of "nice" hotels within walking distance and then use it ( or them) for your threesomes etc ( for which NO hotel in Bkk / Silom will give a shit WHAT you do by they way, not their business so knock yourself out :-)

Liked

I've stayed at BBB Inn for a few days and enjoyed it. I enjoy a knocking shop environment even if only a little knocking happens. I think the glory days may be in the past now but, like the Regent Palace Hotel in London, whose writing room I enjoyed in 1962, there are some places in the world that deserve respect. BBB Inn deserves a look, even if only for a 3 hour nooky. And who knows who will be doing massage there today?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Mancs View Post
    like the Regent Palace Hotel in London, whose writing room I enjoyed in 1962, there are some places in the world that deserve respect.
    Brings back memories... and the Strand Palace. If you phoned for a breakfast roll, they would ask if you wanted a blond or a brunette.

Liked

I used BBB Inn for short time rooms several times recently and it would be fine for a short stay if you're on a budget. Some rooms have pretty ineffectual aircon though.

Liked

How easy is it to get a short time room with non-thai guy?, do they still need passports / ID?

Liked

On my last visit I brought back five guys, didn't ask for any ID at all.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by werner View Post
    Please confirm: BBB Inn is a very tolerant place. They have no problems with threesomes --with two guys or a guy and a girl--correct? The inn can provide short time rooms for such?
    The BBBBBB Inn has no problem with anyone you bring back. Even Siamese Twins are allowed provided that they're each over 18.
    NO!two conjoined 9 year olds will not pass muster.

Liked

I had sex there one night in 2010

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by FarangRuMak View Post
    Even Siamese Twins are allowed provided that they're each over 18.
    But what if one of them forgets their ID ? I wonder which one would get in and would they make the other wait outside ?