Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: BBB Inn Bangkok.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: BBB Inn Bangkok.

Quote Originally Posted by frequentfliers View Post
    Thanks,not much info about the hotel though.I was wondering about staying there etc.
    I wondered what you could possibly be referring to when you added, “etc” to your post frequentfliers. But after looking at their website, I see that BBB Inn say they are, “More than just a guesthouse”. On their gallery page they then proceed to show a series of scantily clad young lads in the ‘party suite’, which is crammed packed with all sorts of bondage equipment. I wonder if paperboy is aware of this. Surely he must be, perhaps he could fill us in, so to speak. I therefore assume it is this side of the inn you are seeking information on frequentfliers and not the room rates.

There are one or two masseurs, whom I would not mind getting better acquainted with. I might well have a stroll along Rama IV Road one night and see if they live up to their photos.

Many years ago, when trying to avoid a bar-boy or two in the bars at the Surawong Road entrance to ‘Soi Twilight’, I would enter the soi from the top, on Rama IV Road. In doing so I had to walk past the BBB Inn and there were always a bunch of young lads sitting outside. But more fool me, I never stopped to find out what services they were offering, despite the boys calling out to me on occasions. Perhaps it is time I rectified that mistake.

2. 2 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (February 4th, 2017), christianpfc (February 5th, 2017)