Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Bacco

Liked

Re: Bacco

MFAS wrote:
    "Do you have ANY idea how many cheap meatloaf meals 600 baht will buy in Sunee Plaza?"

Hahaha. I don't. I really don't.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    I think I made my gratitude clear Francois. Please don't stop there. There are many middle eastern restaurants in Pattaya so perhaps a video of an IS beheading might be appropriate. And seafood places too so maybe a piccie or two of a dead and bloated drowned fisherman being dragged from the sea. As I said...thanks. Very much appreciated. Knock yourself out.
    Ah, arsenal, you can dish it out but you can't take it.

Liked

I looked at the website for the Bacco Beach Restaurant & Wine Bar, it certainly looks impressive. I wish I had known about it, and The Glass House Beachfront Restaurant & Bar, when I had my car, as getting there would have been a lot easier. Sorry arsenal, I won’t consider hiring a motorbike, not with my luck, but will look at taking a taxi.

Unfortunately, I shall not have time to visit it during my forthcoming trip to Pattaya, but might fit in a visit in my final trip this year before I return to England in April.

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    I think I made my gratitude clear Francois. Please don't stop there. There are many middle eastern restaurants in Pattaya so perhaps a video of an IS beheading might be appropriate. And seafood places too so maybe a piccie or two of a dead and bloated drowned fisherman being dragged from the sea. As I said...thanks. Very much appreciated. Knock yourself out.
    Oh! No! . . . Den, den, den - den-de-den . . . Den, den, den - den-de-den . . .

I hope you have not gone over to the dark side Lord Arsenal? Otherwise, Moses will have to arrange for the Imperial March theme to precede your posts.

Liked

Don't know what's up with Francois recently. Angry and bitter so perhaps he's gone ex-pat native. Posting dead bodies on a restaurant thread is not pleasant behaviour. Jellybean it is not I who has gone to the dark side.

Liked

A return visit to Bacco and actually to eat the same pizza. Equally delicious and loaded with high quality ingredients. I tried the mixed fruit punch which was fresh tasting with a sunset orange colour but a little sharp for my taste. iSunloungers are available on the beach if you want to sleep off your meal.