Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: She fooled us all.

Liked

Re: She fooled us all.

This is a regular question from you Werner. Put it down as 'associated subjects'.

2. User who gave Like to post:

werner (February 3rd, 2017)

Liked

Arsenal, you are right.
    The topic is vaguely related.
    And many members, including myself, are interested in the topic.
    So why should I complain?
    Last edited by werner; February 3rd, 2017 at 15:16.

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by werner View Post
    BUT HOW DOES THIS RELATE TO "GAY THAILAND"???
    In some sense you can say that anything relates to Gay Thailand! 30 years ago an excellent book was published titled "Who's Had Who - in association with Berk's Rogerage". For those not accustomed to some of the less common words in the English language, to roger means to fuck and have sex with - and Berk's Rogerage refers to the society bible Burke's Peerage!

This is a totally tongue-in-cheek volume that purports to show how you can link two completely opposite people through the others whom they have rogered. I see from amazon that it can still be purchased, but it is inevitably dated and some of the personalities rogered will not be known to younger readers or to those not brought up in Merrie Old England. For example, it finds a rogering link between the actor Humphrey Bogarde and the one-time wife of the Queen's second son, Sarah Duchess of York -

Humphrey Bogarde with
    Lauren Bacall (well, she was his wife, after all) to
    Frank Sinatra (whose rogering talents covered almost anyone, anywhere), to
    Carol White, an English actress to
    Warren Beatty, the actor ("if Joan Collins' description of four times-a-night Warren is anything to go by, stamina is the last thing he needs"), then to
    Viviane Ventura to
    Omar Sharif, the Egyptian actor who fluttered hearts in Dr. Zhivago and other movies, to
    Barbra Streisand, considered a rogerer of the first order, to
    Elliott Gould to
    Vicki Hodge (whose newspaper interview in which she claimed that the Queen's second son was a "kinky devil" and "I have seen the Royal Bum" did not sit well up the Royal Mall) to
    Prince Andrew ("Big Andy launched his way round English society with all the priapistic determination of a frying pan: self-consciousness was a game that Andy wasn't playing," and thence to
    Sarah Ferguson.

Other links include a section titled "The Queens" with links between Queen Elizabeth I and another great queen, King James VI of Scotland and I of England, in 8 rogers.

The books starts with an interesting proposition -

It is generally thought by Christian philosophers that God is omniscient, knows everything there is to know. A small group of Dutch theologians, however, in the early part of this century (i.e. the 20th) posited a theory called Omniscient Minus One in order to explain the mess that the world is in.

The theory ran like this. What if God knows everything except ONE THING. What if He has a blind spot: there is no-one around as intelligent as Him to put Him right, and He doesn't know He doesn't know it because that is the one thing He doesn't know. The developers of the Omniscient Minus One theory then gave this rather graphic example.

What, for instance, if God has always pushed a red button to send people to Hell, and a blue one to send them to Heaven. And what if the one thing God doesn't know is that He is colour-blind. And sees red for blue and vice-versa.

Chaos.

Having put forward the possibility of Omniscient Minus One, the question immediately arose: what is the Minus One? What is the one thing that God knows absolutely nothing about? Almost as soon as being posed, the question was answered.

God knows absolutely nothing about rogering.
    After further explanations, it goes on with the first section about rogers that literally changed the world!

And of course, none the above has absolutely anything to do with Gay Thailand. Or might it . . . ?

Whos_Had_Who.jpg
    Last edited by fountainhall; February 3rd, 2017 at 16:38.

5. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (February 4th, 2017)

Liked

Right that's it. No more yabba for you Fountainhall. Haha.

7. User who gave Like to post:

fountainhall (February 3rd, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by arsenal View Post
    Right that's it. No more yabba for you Fountainhall. Haha.
    Don't encourage him or he might post a five-page recipe for making yaba at home.

9. 2 Users gave Like to post:

arsenal (February 3rd, 2017), Jellybean (February 3rd, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by sglad View Post
    Don't encourage him or he might post a five-page recipe for making yaba at home.
    Very funny post sglad, it made me laugh out loud. Now I have this image of founty as our very own version of Walter White.

11. User who gave Like to post:

sglad (February 5th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    Very funny post sglad, it made me laugh out loud. Now I have this image of founty as our very own version of Walter White.

Whaddaya mean? Didn't you know that I was the model for Water White?

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by fountainhall View Post
    Whaddaya mean? Didn't you know that I was the model for Water White?
    No, actually, I wasn’t aware of that. I trust you were rewarded handsomely for your role?

But seriously fountainhall, immediately after reading the post by sglad, I had this image of you standing in a Winnebago, wearing nothing other than an apron and a pair of tighty-whiteys, cooking up a pure batch of yaa-bâa. Honestly, it was really quite disturbing and, not for the first time, did I think I was in urgent need of psychiatric assistance

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Cool Re: She fooled us all.

I am relieved dear JB. I thought for a moment you were about to type that I was in need of psychiatric assistance - a need I am sure some other posters here would agree with after their own flirtations with Yaba!! LOL

Liked

For those interested, there is a piece on Aung San Suu Kyi and the Rohingya in the BBC's 'From our own Correspondent':

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08bb9dc

16:48 to 22:25