Quick navigation:
List of forums
Gay Thailand
Gay Cambodia
Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Dong Tan Beach concessions - your preferences.

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Dong Tan Beach concessions - your preferences.

Quote Originally Posted by Up2U;
    With the new confined seating arrangements no section has an advantage over the other
    Quote Originally Posted by Marsilius View Post
    When the available space for each concessionaire was limited by the authorities a few years ago, each operator naturally tried to squeeze in as many chairs as possible. That cut out the space for tables on which to put your drinks etc. It also reduced the width of free space between the rows, so that, unless you're in the front row, boys can no longer walk directly in front of you to tout for business (of all kinds). To me, at least, sitting on the beach now replicates a particularly cramped Economy section on an aircraft and certainly isn't as much fun any more.
    Yes that's the impression I got last trip, as previous trips I just arrived late afternoon when there were always plenty of spaces, but last trip (Oct/Nov) when staying in Jomtien Complex I visited earlier in afternoon and found the concession I visited cramped. There were still small tables but everything seemed crushed. I was hoping I had just picked a busy concession and that others might be different in lay-out, but seems they will all be much the same. I realise soft drinks and beers are going to be the same in all concessions, but is there one/some who serve decent coffee, last visit the coffee I had was very poor, but previous visits coffees have been ok, I really should note number/name of the sections.

Maybe just try a different one each day, was hoping experiences from regulars might make a difference in choice as the area will still be busy early Feb compared to Oct/Nov and June when I usually visit.

Liked

Re: Dong Tan Beach concessions - your preferences.

Quote Originally Posted by newalaan2 View Post
    I really should note number/name of the sections.
    The sections have coloured chairs
    e.g. Yellow Chairs are next to orange chairs (Rits) etc
    So you only need to remember the chair colour...
    Buffalo me die! Send Money!