Gay Vietnam
Gay World
Everything Else
FAQ & Help
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567

Thread: Will it be Indians Next?

Liked

Re: Will it be Indians Next?

Social media might help but most of the links were blocked and visible only with a VPN. For all their shiny big buildings and super fast trains China remains a country that has its customs from over a century ago. More useful would probably be a campaign by the government and schools to dispel some of the ridiculously held beliefs about the properties of animal parts. Tell everyone that rhino horn is keratin so you might as well chew your fingernails.

Liked

Wink Re: Will it be Indians Next?

Lost track of how many times this thread has been derailed...
    By now it must have been switched from Thailand,
    through China,
    to Scotland,
    and into the Atlantic Ocean!!

Liked

Re: Will it be Indians Next?

"I read once Indian and Pakistani men are the least popular in the gay world."

I'm not sure I can recall a Thai speaking favorably of Indian food, tailoring, or, bluntly spoken, approach to hygiene. I'm sure there are exceptions, but in twenty years I haven't run across a Thai-Indian gay relationship. It's a bit of a shock as (I know how this sounds, but it's true)some of my best friends are Indians. I've never wanted to sleep with them though, as they're almost all women.

Are Indians with means as likely to travel in package tours as those from China? I would venture "no", but I'm interested in other thoughts.

Disclosure: I haven't slept with a Pakistani or Indian guy to my knowledge and don't plan to within the next 72 hours. I did very briefly know a fellow from Bangladesh with amazing skin tone, eyes, and other gifts, but I wouldn't call mine a scientific study.