Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Will it be Indians Next?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Forum's veteran
    Liked

Re: Will it be Indians Next?

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    Well I simply wouldn't even contemplate sex with a Japanese.

From their adult media I've seen online they all have pixilated cocks.

Scot...you are spending too much time wanking and you are going blind...just like you were told you would.

2. User who gave Like to post:

sglad (January 15th, 2017)

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by scottish-guy View Post
    From their adult media I've seen online they all have pixilated cocks.
    Japanese pussies are pixilated too! But asses thankfully not, these seem not to be covered by their "modesty"...

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Tintin View Post
    Japanese pussies are pixilated too! But asses thankfully not, these seem not to be covered by their "modesty"...
    Cumshots are also exempt.

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by fountainhall View Post
    . . . With the TAT and the airlines now actively putting more resources into developing tourism from India - it seems Indians spend longer in the country than most other ethnic groups - and the number of inbound tourists expected to have exceeded 1.1 million last year, I guess we may soon be soon be seeing a lot more gay Indians hitting the bars.
    Ah, that reminds me. During my last visit to Pattaya, prior to Christmas, I stayed at the Ambiance Hotel. One morning as I was leaving my room, three Indian lads emerged from the room next door.

The next day, downstairs at breakfast, the same three Indian lads sat at the table opposite me. We said our ‘good mornings’ and started up a short conversation. The lads were from Mumbai and recommended I visit their city. Then one guy surprised me by asking, ‘Have you met any nice girls yet?’ Taken somewhat aback, I replied in all honestly, ‘Er . . . no, not yet’.

6. 2 Users gave Like to post:

Aux1010 (January 15th, 2017), christianpfc (January 15th, 2017)

Forum's veteran
    Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Jellybean View Post
    ‘Have you met any nice girls yet?’ Taken somewhat aback, I replied in all honestly, ‘Er . . . no, not yet’.
    Oh dear! What a shame your creative juices were not flowing that morning, Jellybean. I would have expected you to tell them about several amazing gogo bars with just the most stunning girls, big tits and whatever else attracts straight guys. I can even hear you add enthusiastically "You really have go. They're all quite close by in one small area - maybe 12-15 minute walk maximum." And then you give them directions to Sunee Plaza!

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by fountainhall View Post
    Oh dear! What a shame your creative juices were not flowing that morning, Jellybean. I would have expected you to tell them about several amazing gogo bars with just the most stunning girls, big tits and whatever else attracts straight guys. I can even hear you add enthusiastically "You really have go. They're all quite close by in one small area - maybe 12-15 minute walk maximum." And then you give them directions to Sunee Plaza!
    Well, founty old sport, my creative juices weren’t quite working on your scale, more’s the pity. But my little cogs were whirring round and I was almost tempted to say, ‘Who me dear? Oh, no dear! I like to give and take cock up the bum. That’s why I stay in a poofters’ hotel like this.’

But I thought it was a bit early in the morning for that sort of smutty talk, so I opted for the more anodyne, less creative and non-offensive, ‘Er . . . no, not yet’.

Ah, but next time . . .

9. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (January 15th, 2017)

Liked

The sex, in my experience is almost identical to the food in various countries where I have sampled both.

China. Slapdash cuisine with little finesse, very little passion and no subtlety.
    Japan. Precise and perfectly proper with everything being just so and oh so beautifully presented.
    Thailand. Often spicy and full bodied with considerable flavour combinations and a freshness every time.

11. 3 Users gave Like to post:

a447 (January 15th, 2017), ggobob (January 16th, 2017), TaoR (January 16th, 2017)

Liked

Pixilated Japanese pussies in thread "Indians next". Seriously?

I think we should yearly to vote not only "member of the year" but also "derailer of the year"... (Irony)
    Bali (Indonesia), Cambodia, Myanmar, Philippines, Thailand, Vietnam and Laos: gay guides and companions http://siamroads.com

Liked

Quote Originally Posted by Moses View Post
    . . . I think we should yearly to vote not only "member of the year" but also "derailer of the year". . .
    A Derailer of the Year contest, you say Moses. Well, that sounds interesting. There can be only one candidate in my book at this early stage in the year and based on his past performance. It has to be the one and only [Cue: Drum roll] . . . scottish-guy!.

And, the punishment? Well, I would suggest, er . . . let me see, ah yes, a public flogging in BoyzTown.

Ah, a bit too harsh, I hear some of our more lily-livered members say. Ok, how about a public gunging then? I do believe there is a precedent. Didn’t gaybutton submit to such an ordeal, er, I mean, a bit of fun?

That’ll keep all our members, whom are prone to shout out, ‘Deviation! Deviation! Off topic, off topic!’ happy, for sure.

Yes, I can see it now. The threat of a public gunging will certainly lead to less deviation and we can all look forward to a utopian world in which threads never digress from the original subject matter.

14. User who gave Like to post:

Smiles (January 16th, 2017)

Liked

Moses wrote:
    "I think we should yearly to vote not only "member of the year" but also "derailer of the year"... (Irony)"

Well we can only talk about the possibility of more Indians in Pattaya for about a page. Actually Moses, don't say anything to the others because I don't want to annoy anyone but we could do with a few more members starting a few more interesting threads. Couldn't we?