Everything Else
FAQ & Help

Thread: Will it be Indians Next?

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Liked

Re: Will it be Indians Next?

Quote Originally Posted by fountainhall View Post
    Oh dear! What a shame your creative juices were not flowing that morning, Jellybean. I would have expected you to tell them about several amazing gogo bars with just the most stunning girls, big tits and whatever else attracts straight guys. I can even hear you add enthusiastically "You really have go. They're all quite close by in one small area - maybe 12-15 minute walk maximum." And then you give them directions to Sunee Plaza!
    Well, founty old sport, my creative juices weren’t quite working on your scale, more’s the pity. But my little cogs were whirring round and I was almost tempted to say, ‘Who me dear? Oh, no dear! I like to give and take cock up the bum. That’s why I stay in a poofters’ hotel like this.’

But I thought it was a bit early in the morning for that sort of smutty talk, so I opted for the more anodyne, less creative and non-offensive, ‘Er . . . no, not yet’.

Ah, but next time . . .

2. User who gave Like to post:

christianpfc (January 15th, 2017)